Votes: 120 11.9%

• Total voters

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I finally hacked my black Wii, but my remote cuts out whenever I try to load the d2x installer or MMM. My loaders work fine, though. Also, I heard something about managing your files through Ftpii; should I try that?

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mmm doesn't work w new wiimote plus remotes. Either use an old remote, GC controller, or us Wiimod instead of mmm. And I wouldn't mess with your wiis file system unless u know what ur doing

You mean it doesn't work with the blue/pink remotes. The other ones work fine.

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it wasn't the WM+ change that caused them not to work with older apps (like MMM) per se, it was a different change that happened close to that same time. ...that's why some of the earlier versions of WM+ remotes work with MMM.

apps needed to be updated/compiled with new libogc for newer remotes to work again. MMM development was discontinued before that could happen.

osirisjem

I miss the Wii remotes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
modmii.sneek.installation.jpg

My Goal is to load Wiiware and VC off a USB hard drive.
I already run .wbfs games off USB HDD with Conf. USB loader.

Would installing this change that ?

nonosto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
dear friend

since two day I try to creat virtual nand with modmii but I have this error message:
nk0khesc-neek2oerror-neek2oerror.png.htmll

http://ti1ca.com/nk0khesc-neek2oerror-neek2oerror.png.html

I try to download and insert neek-rev192.zip, neek2o-rev96.zip and all dowload file availlable in googlecode it in temp\neek and temp\neek2o, but doesnot work .

Could you help me please to use modmii for create a nand (the other method is too hard for me)

Thanks

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
if you succeeded downloading the zipfiles manually, they should also work with modmii. My guess autoit download failed or there is something on your PC blocking those files.

Also most things modmii downloads, it puts in the modmii/temp folder, you could try placing the files there.

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
thank you

I try it
http://ti1ca.com/kfv2r2vq-temp_neek.png.html
http://ti1ca.com/dfbzh8li-temp-neek2o-temp_neek2o.png.html

but dont work
Some one could download all temp file and share it with me please?

Thanks you
No, i meant just put the zipped files in the temp folder, not the whole neek folder.

Maybe you are just missing the sneek installer ...because i see all the files you need to build neek.

I can't help you with the files right now because i am not near my pc (on ipad now).

rapol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, quick question, last time I modded a Wii, this is the guide I used - http://gbatemp.net/threads/modify-any-wii-4-3-below.171901/ - Should I use the new sticky guide or use the older one I posted the URL to?

Also, since it's been a while, can the Wii only take a 2GB SD card, or could I buy a bigger one and it would work(modding a different Wii than the one before)? Also, would a harddrive that is USB 3.0 work on the Wii as well? Just don't want to go out and buy all the wrong stuff.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Sdhc supported for most but not all apps. Some USB3 hdds work but not all, check the compatibility thread. Modmii and the last guide would in the end have u doing the same steps for the most part.

At the other guys, I already fixed the autoit and f32 gui md5 problems and will post another minor update, probably the last

jon_casey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all, can anyone please help me with my first attempt at ModMii? When I click on the letter bomb it loads a message with squares and squiggles instead of launching the unsigned app. I tried 2 different SD cards. Anyone please? Does the Wii need to be connected to the internet to run this ModMii hack?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi,