Votes: 120 11.9%

• Total voters

durbglove

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Well hackmii still looks down but I managed to install HBC, now my problem is the Wiimote+. I'm trying to continue installing things had no problem with IOS236 and then you gave me an alternative for Priiloader with Wiimote+ support but now I'm stuck with the next step in the guide, installing WADs, ran MMM and the same thing happened as with Priiloader -no wiimote+-, are you going to support Wiimote+ on ModMii?

PS: Can you help me get the other aplications for wiimote+?

MatthewFutrell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same problems too, the files I fail to get are

HackMii Installer
BootMii SD Files
USB-Loader Forwarder Channel v12

I can put the hackmii files from another sorce in to fix the HackMii issue, but I have no idea where to re-aquire the BootMii SD Files. Is there anyway to have the files sent to me or something? Or at least an idea of what the BootMii SD Files consist of?

I take it the USB-Loader Forwarder Channel isn't life or death needed to work.

ZachStirts

Trophies
XP
Using the latest version of ModMii. Having issues downloading HackMii Installer. It said The file is missing, retrying download. And it tried again and failed so it skipped it. Now its attempting to download bootmii sd files and it is not working either. Then I ran the ModMiiFix.bat and same results.

MatthewFutrell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One last dumb question from the n00b, if I have all the other files ModMii needs except the BootMii SD Files, can't I simply "Prepare the SD card" in the HackMii installer to get said files?

noviceuser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(24 of 34 file are Invalid Missing or were not Updated properly)
any1 can help

Be sure to apply ModMiiFix.bat that can be found on page 1, this should fix most of your problems, except the hackmii and bootmii part, as those sites are still down it seems.

Cheers,
Johan

I can attest that yes the .bat will fix all the other issues except for the bootmii and hackmii. Can someone tell me what I need to do to get those pieces and where to put them etc.? I am just trying to get going.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT