Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help with modmii on my PC.

OK, this may sound embarrassing, but it's not, due to the circumstances. How do I uninstall modmii off my computer? The program does NOT appear in WIndows uninstall programs list and there is no uninstall option from the modmii directory. Please help.

Delete C:\Modmii

mgman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's that simple? Wow. Alright, so I just do the same with the desktop shortcuts and start menu programs. I thought this was like those common installations where registry values are changed, too.

wiihackzone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK I REALLY NEED HELP WITH WII SNEEK DI IVE GOTTEN IT TO WORK AND LOAD GAMES AND ALL THAT BUT WHAT I WAN IS POSTLOADER I RUN IT AND IT POPS UP WITH WAITING FOR USB DEVICE THEN AFTER LIKE 20 SECONDS IT SAYS CANNOT FIND CONFIGURATION FILE POSTLOADER NEEDS A SD OR USB DEVICE TO STORE ALL ITS STUFF ON PLEASE HELP btw i think im the youngest to ever install wii sneek lol im onleh 12

mrklowny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ModMii installer is trying to download files from bootmii.org and that domain is down. Is there any way to bypass this or am I stuck with not modding my Wii until the domain has resurfaced?

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ModMii Installer is having issues downloading the hackme installer... Maybe someone can help me find a work-around? I'm trying to do a discless install with a 4.3u System.

HackMii installer is optional. Just get everything else like the wads and USB loaders, maybe the Homebrew Browser. If you don't have them already, get the Nus Downloader and the d2x installer.

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
OK I REALLY NEED HELP WITH WII SNEEK DI IVE GOTTEN IT TO WORK AND LOAD GAMES AND ALL THAT BUT WHAT I WAN IS POSTLOADER I RUN IT AND IT POPS UP WITH WAITING FOR USB DEVICE THEN AFTER LIKE 20 SECONDS IT SAYS CANNOT FIND CONFIGURATION FILE POSTLOADER NEEDS A SD OR USB DEVICE TO STORE ALL ITS STUFF ON PLEASE HELP btw i think im the youngest to ever install wii sneek lol im onleh 12
PLZ STOP WITH THE CAPS, this is considered rude.

Now to answer your question, you can best ask it here: http://gbatemp.net/threads/postloader4.299384/

HyperVisor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've just completed an update from 4.1 to 4.3 using ModMii. Everything went OK with no errors. I'd upgraded as Disney Infinity didn't work (it's the original disc). After updating to 4.3, Disney Infinity worked, but it's stopped Neogamma from working (v9.56).

When launching Neogamma and trying to launch as disc, I get an error saying 'DVD-R + no CIOS'. I read somewhere that if I re-installed DX2 that would sort that error out. I re-installed it from the WADs on the ModMii SD card and then trying again. That worked. But then I tried Disney Infinity again and it said it needed a system update. If I install the update, Disney Infinity works, but then it breaks Neogamma again - and the cycle continues.

Any ideas?

HyperVisor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't have a USB drive for this particular Wii - so I really need to know how to fix it without one. It sounds to me like one of the WiiMod WADs overwrites something / areas / system file that's updated by an update on the Disney disc.

Fun_Zephyr

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Everyone,

I assume the answer is yes but still going to ask.

The process to mod the Wii via the wizard is exactly the same for a Wii with or without GC hardware correct?

Thanks,

Zephyr

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 999.... Apple.... Can I just use 999 dollar bills and light them on fire?