PS1/2 Best way to hack a scph 79001 7D ps2 slim?

Spiderkid08

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So first my main goal is to play burned backups of games. I've heard I can just burn swap magic 3.8 and do it that way but I want to make sure, do I still need to block the sensors and if so do I need to do only 2 or the one that's inside the ps2.
Again it's a scph 79001 7D thank you

Spiderkid08

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing you need for FMCB is 007: AUF and a USB.
Then plop ESR onto your USB
easy
I don't have 007 as I said I don't want to get any other extra things, not to be rude but if your not going to contribute to the thread properly please stop responding

D

Deleted User

You can get Agent Under Fire for about 99 cents pretty much anywhere. Just use that method, its the easiest. That or ask someone to make you a FMCB card for about 5 bucks and get it sent to you. Sorted.

Spiderkid08

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can get Agent Under Fire for about 99 cents pretty much anywhere. Just use that method, its the easiest. That or ask someone to make you a FMCB card for about 5 bucks and get it sent to you. Sorted.
For real guys doing this method is out of the question, also I just saw it for 40$ on amazon

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
So first my main goal is to play burned backups of games. I've heard I can just burn swap magic 3.8 and do it that way but I want to make sure, do I still need to block the sensors and if so do I need to do only 2 or the one that's inside the ps2.
Again it's a scph 79001 7D thank you
You can't burn yourself a copy of SwapMagic, it needs to be an original pressing. Also there should be two lid sensors, one in the top left corner of the disc tray and one on the bottom right on top of the power/reset switch. both of them need to be in the closed position in order for the PS2 to think the tray is closed.

D

Deleted User

For real guys doing this method is out of the question, also I just saw it for 40$ on amazon
Stop looking at amazon and start looking in second hand stores in you location. I'm sure if you ask here on the site, someone would be willing to do a memory card for a few bucks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: My ping times even lol