Hacking Best place to purchase 3 in 1?

ImNotSkilled

The Pokéman
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am looking into buying an EZ Flash 3-1 to run gba games on my Dslite Acekard 2i.

Just wanting to know the best place to buy one, rather cheap and based in the USA.

And I can run Gba games on an Acekard2i and save normally with one??

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
There is only RHS, all others mostly shut down due to paypal giving the finger to all flashcart vendors.

http://www.realhotst...-Pack_p_15.html

If you dont like RHS due to trama or whatever, I suggest you revise your choices of "cheap" and "based in the USA" to something else. HK vendors are cheaper than those "vendors based in [inserst your country here]"

or buy one from someone by posting a WTB for a 3in1 in the trade section.

And I can run Gba games on an Acekard2i and save normally with one??
Read section 7 of the AKAIO wiki: http://wiki.gbatemp...._Slot-2_Support
If I remember correctly, someone already told you to read the wiki already.

Monster3ds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not go to the store where you got your ak2i ? maybe they have EZ Flash 3 in 1 in stock too.If not or you just want change a store,then you can take digitopz.com into account. I have worked with them several times,trustworthy and their price was very reasonable too.Most important,you will get a better customer service always.

JohnTheBaptist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Rather cheap" and "based in the USA" -- afraid you're going to have to pick one.

You best bet for a low price is buying from China. Shipping from China is generally upwards of two to three weeks, but can someitmes be as little as 7 to 10 days depending on the area you're buying from. Chinese vendors almost always sell cheaper than USA sellers, and generally offer free shipping, which reduces cost even more. I originally bought my 1in3s from Focalprice, but they don't carry them anymore. The next best place I can find is http://www.dwtechz.com/ezflash-3in1-expansion-pack-for-ez-flash-p-215.html which sells for $19.00 and free shipping (which is the same as what I paid last year, and at the time was the best price I could find for that card).

As for running games from the AK2i: yes. I use an AK2i as my slot 1 card, and have no problems running GBA games straight off of it with my 3in1s. The AK2i allows you to generate .sav files for GBA games loaded into the 3in1's temporary PSRAM, so you don't lose saves when you swap the game out. It doesn't generate saves for NOR mode games (anything 16mb and larger), which can be a problem if your unit ends up having a dead battery. For games loaded into PSRAM, saving with the AK2i is essentially exactly the same as saving with a DS ROM. Save in-game, and save file is generated on your slot 1 card.

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RHS is great. Recently (October) bought one from them for a friend @23.50 incl shipping and received in less than a week.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: rule 63 went too far nowadays