GamerWeeb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Can anyone suggest me a flashcart with following requirements :
1.) Works on all ds and maybe 3ds too (3ds not compulsory )
2.) Has no timebomb , also no hassle of updating firmware
3.) Cheap and reliable
4.) Order from a reliable source , aliexpress is banned in my country
5.) quick loading time , realtime save and runs all ds and gba games perfectly

master801

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The best flashcart would be the DSTWO, but that's no longer in production so it's irrelevant.

Your only choices would be either an Ace3dsX, R4 SDHC (r4isdhc.hk version) or the DSONE. These all cost at most 12 to 15 USD.

DSONE is arguably the best out of the bunch since it has some extra features and better (than usual) game compatibility, but it's blocked on the latest 3DS and DSi firmwares, if I remember correctly. Has some features like ACTUAL RTS, in-game menu (cheats), and will support Wii connectivity (most of the other carts won't do this properly.) Some have arrived DOA, so reliability isn't the greatest.

Ace3dsX has a switch for NTRBoot mode and DS mode, but that's about it - Uses an outdated hacked version of WoodR4.

R4 SDHC (r4isdhc.hk) uses an outdated hacked version of WoodR4 - No unique features when compared to the Ace3dsX.

Since you can't buy from AliExpress (for whatever reason), Ebay would be the next choice, then Amazon. Just know that prices can be grossly marked up when buying from Amazon compared to Ebay or AliExpress.

I also recommend reading this guide:

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: it was also the only game I played