Gaming Best Monster Hunter game?

hectorini

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know they're all great, but which one, in your guys opinion, is the best?
And which one should a total beginner to the monster hunter series get?

sorry if this is the wrong section to be posting in i'm quite new here i also created this thread because i could not find another one talking about the best monster hunter game

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
For the 3DS, I would have to say it's a tough fight between MH4 and Gen for me. But I am going to give it to Monster Hunter 4 because I gave it a second chance and now I love the games.

MaladroitJoypad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I just played MH4U, MHX and MHXX + some titles on PPSSPP. If you very new to the series, start with a PSP title, HD version of MHP3rd is recommend. If you dont got X or Gen --- dont get X/Gen or XX and wait for the western version of XX (XX is basically just an addon with a lot of stuff, but not worth buying two games and getting 1,5).

As long as the 4U Servers are up, you are free to buy it tho. Otherwise end content is not solo playable til you git gud, so party play is recommend.

For me 4U and XX are even - a game with all features of both games would be god damn awesome. Otherwise there is a lot of stuff in both games, which are missing or need to be changed etc etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)