Hacking Beginner's guide: launch hacks, game backups and homebrews on WiiU & vWii

• Thread starter xem
  • Start date
  • Views 468,072
  • Replies 290
  • Likes 15

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
But what if you kept getting those messages to update and can't use online services?

Yeah, you got a point...
I'm kind of confused. Is the exploit coming out before June (in May) or during E3? This guy says before June but NWPlayer123 says E3. I don't know who to believe. :wacko:
I'm very confused. is it before june or E3?????:wacko: which one?????

Let me just tell you that the staff are sure that June 16th is the release date, OK? Only believe what staff say or confirm, and NWPlayer123 stated that June 16th is the release date.

Techfilmz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, you got a point...

Let me just tell you that the staff are sure that June 16th is the release date, OK? Only believe what staff say or confirm, and NWPlayer123 stated that June 16th is the release date.

alright then, will this mean games like smash 4 and new super mario bros u will get hacked goodies?????

So xem needs to edit this page.

he has not been online for a while now

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
on WiiU block update info, you should link to the two threads located in the faq section so the users can follow how to block the URLs you are providing.
one is for OpenDNS guide (online filtering solution) and one is for CCProxy (offline filtering solution).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, yes