Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
CrashmanX said:
Porobu said:
Pokemon HGSS changed a lot the AP

This was actually going to be my example, thanks for pointing that out. Of course I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't either though. Square doesn't seem to be nearly as intelligent ever since they fused with Enix, I wish the 2 companies separated again. KH1 good, KH2, not so good. Einhander, Fucking amazing, all the newer FF's, not so amazing.

I know I'm going to get flamed for the above statement but lets ask a different question real quick. How many of you went out and bought a PSP and modded it just to play KHWhateverhellnumberwereontonow?

I was going to disagree, but then i played FFXIII...

Taik

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
sword414 said:
CrashmanX said:
Porobu said:

This was actually going to be my example, thanks for pointing that out. Of course I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't either though. Square doesn't seem to be nearly as intelligent ever since they fused with Enix, I wish the 2 companies separated again. KH1 good, KH2, not so good. Einhander, Fucking amazing, all the newer FF's, not so amazing.

I know I'm going to get flamed for the above statement but lets ask a different question real quick. How many of you went out and bought a PSP and modded it just to play KHWhateverhellnumberwereontonow?

I totally disagree, I actually like KH II and FF XIII more than the rest ...

Anyway back on topic, the chinese hacker hasn't said anything since...yesterday ?

sword414

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Taik said:
sword414 said:
CrashmanX said:
Porobu said:

I totally disagree, I actually like KH II and FF XIII more than the rest ...

Anyway back on topic, the chinese hacker hasn't said anything since...yesterday ?

Actually he made a post about 10 minutes ago... check the last page... apparently hes gonna develop a plugin

Taik

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
QUOTE said:
Actually he made a post about 10 minutes ago... check the last page... apparently hes gonna develop a plugin

Yeah they are talking about
Kernel_Library_293B45B8: ret=0x80020064

However Google trad is fail and I don't get what they are saying

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
How many of you went out and bought a PSP and modded it just to play KHWhateverhellnumberwereontonow?

Raises hand*
yaypsp.gif

Anyway. I wouldn't get me hopes up. We've had many attempts at this, and so far they are either fake, or failed.

Mikehoncho16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sora1234 said:
QUOTE said:
How many of you went out and bought a PSP and modded it just to play KHWhateverhellnumberwereontonow?

Raises hand*
yaypsp.gif

Anyway. I wouldn't get me hopes up. We've had many attempts at this, and so far they are either fake, or failed.
This guy apparently made a patch for Peace Walker and says hes gonna patch God Eater after BBS, I really want to try to have hope for this...

Mikehoncho16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Awesome news! Cant wait for this!
I am still probably going to buy the USA release for the heck of it!
But yeah I will play the JAP version to keep me entertained for a while if this is real xD

Mikehoncho16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im gonna buy the US version too, even though I have a Pandora Battery for my psp 1000 and could
just switch back and forth, but its totally worth the $40.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ill probably just buy the game. I'm not really playing any of my ISOs right now, besides Soul Eater: Battle Resonance.

ragingchaosgod

JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG
Trophies
Website
therokuryu.tumblr.com
XP
Country
^ How IS SoulEater?
And if they come up with a patch, well, that's great! That'd prolly mean decrypting of future releases that require the same thing, right? With BBS and Peace Walker around the corner, this'll be a godsend.

Taik

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
ragingchaosgod said:
^ How IS SoulEater?
And if they come up with a patch, well, that's great! That'd prolly mean decrypting of future releases that require the same thing, right? With BBS and Peace Walker around the corner, this'll be a godsend.

Peace Walker is already patched IIRC

Anyway he went to sleep
mellow.gif

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
ragingchaosgod said:
^ How IS SoulEater?
okay-ish it manage to find itself for 5 days on memory stick ( i have little to none attention span)

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ragingchaosgod said:
XD;; Oh. Ok, so Peacewalker's fine now. Been outta the loop.
Now we've only got two problem games.

Peace Walker was fine on day 1. The reason BBS and God Eater don't work is that they run a continuous check on your firmware, unlike Peace Walker and every other 6.20 game which only check it once at startup. (this is a gross simplification of the problem, but it should give you an idea of why those are the only two that don't work)

Salax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sora1234 said:
QUOTE said:

Raises hand*
yaypsp.gif

I did. There were other games I wanted, but this was the main one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is sad. His 2 movies were good. Informative about our food industry.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    This was one of the craziest movies I've seen about our food industry, lots of stuff I didn't know. A must see. https://youtu.be/OqzjC-ENrl8?si=GYxmdY5nShzGniVi
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Oh, that dude?
    I stopped believing or caring about that dude when I found out about some of the more questionable nonsense he did in his life.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Like what? I didn't know or hear.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean like every famous person that ever existed
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I get so tired of hearing oh I liked him until...
    I just know dude was a chronic alcoholic and such.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been to his chicken restaurant he started in his 2nd movie, Holy Chicken, was pretty good. It is only 15-20 miles from me in Ohio. It only lasted 1 yr or so then closed tho.
    There are very few people I just have just an immense dislike of and he's one of those very few people, the only other example is Gene Simmons. My musician uncle on my mother's side of the family actually met Gene once during some event and said he was the most unpleasant person to be around.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I met myself once turns out that guy is a giant piece of shit that doesn't deserve any of my respect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn alcoholics! (Sshhh- Opens another beer)
    Agreed, Ken
    I can't say I've ever tried even a sip of beer tbh-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You met yourself also and is a giant piece of shit?
    +1
    Then again, I don't think I'd really enjoy it //shrug
    I'm sure it's an acquired taste :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Poor lad can never enjoy the amazing taste of four loko
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Root beer is a gateway drink, don't ever try it either.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, don't you love how smooth MD20 is
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mad dog 20 20? Oh yea fixed the typo. I haven't seen that or had forever. Do they still make it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think it's why I'm alive
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I think it's why I'm alive +1