Hardware Baseless Nintendo NX speculation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its another ploy by nintendo to get the leaks stopped so they can surprise people

but they ent about it the wrong way.... They didnt even reveal the console name

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
NO.
you offended dead people.
that is just enough.
and you offended that person only for fanboyism that is even worst...

Back in this thread you wrote the excat opposite of what you are writing now, that makes you even more DUMB
How are you sure its out of fanboyism though?

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Please, keep it civil here. This is a thread to post BASELESS rumors or news which could end up true or false. He may have been an asshole but that doesn't mean you can just call him dumb.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Iwata died, he was mourned so what.

When Michael Jackson and Prince were alive nobody gave two craps about them, and when they passed.... OOOHHHHHH NOW YOU APPRECIATE THE GREATNESS.... c'mon dude. Iwata ran the company to the ground and never wanted any of the games to really flourish.

http://www.polygon.com/2013/4/3/418...panese-developers-need-to-learn-from-overseas

This guy (megaman creator) basically called out japan for not evolving with the times. In a way hes also calling out nintendo... IN 2013

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
read that post.

other people also had a bad impression on him because of that post.
go find it yourself.

He made a really offensive statement.
As long is about "nintendoomed!!!1!!!" ignorant jokes from a 12 old kid it can be even ok, but since history of this trhead is full of his words like "scrotum" and other similarities that are not something you use to make a polite conversation with other people you then cannot have a good feeling about that post I'm referring to.
Which post exactly?

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another video presentation for e3 again?...

I feel really bad for reggie phils aimes because he either a really enthusiatist salesman or he's just an idiot.

...unless there IS a secret handheld to present at e3...

unless they dont release one and are once again late to consoles world war 8 second phase. only releasing a 'gamebox' with no media options, wiiu ported games and a funny u shaped contoller re-selling old stuff at a high price but that can be easily emulated free using a 2004 sony psp...

nintendarium

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Another video presentation for e3 again?...

I feel really bad for reggie phils aimes because he either a really enthusiatist salesman or he's just an idiot.

...unless there IS a secret handheld to present at e3...

unless they dont release one and are once again late to consoles world war 8 second phase. only releasing a 'gamebox' with no media options, wiiu ported games and a funny u shaped contoller re-selling old stuff at a high price but that can be easily emulated free using a 2004 sony psp...

completly illogical
high price but that can be easily emulated free using a 2004 sony psp
--->are you dumb or what??? how in the hell a psp could "emulate" such systems??? ARE YOU A TROLL?
explain or trolling.

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im talking about snes emulation and semi n64 emulation on psp... cant be done on 'official' o3ds yet blargsnes plays amazingy well for a console that 'cant' play snes, once again screwing people into buying n3ds "exclusive" old dusty games/features

Yes nintendo obviously didnt reveal th NX name because it would resulted in more hype and speculations that would actually guess what the surprise is. I highly doubt its just a game box even tho i said it over and over. Im almost like nintendo now too just repeat repeat repeatrepeatrepeat (EXPLOSION (cause by nintendo business malfunction))

if you wanna go head to head in a mario 3 occupy same space battle we can do that, but this thread is for my future beloved 'the nx'....

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
im talking about snes emulation and semi n64 emulation on psp... cant be done on 'official' o3ds yet blargsnes plays amazingy well for a console that 'cant' play snes, once again screwing people into buying n3ds "exclusive" games/features

Yes nintendo obviously didnt reveal th NX name because it would resulted in more hype and speculations that would actually guess what the surprise is. I highly doubt its just a game box even tho i said it over and over. Im almost like nintendo now too just repeat repeat repeatrepeatrepeat (EXPLOSION (cause by nintendo business malfunction))

if you wanna go head to head in a mario 3 occupy same space battle we can do that, but this thread is for my future beloved 'the nx'....
The N3DS uses different ways from blargSNES to emulate the SNES in a way that the O3DS can't handle it.

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but it was only to sacm people into buying the n3ds. its business politics because n3ds didnt have any real exclusives, just a really bad port of xenoblade

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
what the point?

VC is on both handheld and home consoles.

or you limit your example to one of those system or if you make a general speaking about the VC itself and PSP you are comparing apple and oranges.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What is the "scam" (are you trolling?) ?
they are offering you a modernized hadwre revision with improved 3d positioningand supplemntary analogic.
they gave you optimized games and old games got some boost in performance.

their offer is quite fair for the newcomers. the price difference is quite fair for people that need a second console that they can prefer a N3ds over the old.

what is "scam"??
another of your illogical statements.
I wasn't talking to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
    Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?
    +1
    Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    she was an apple appstore girl
    he was an uptodown boy
    He was an android boy
    She said see ya later boy lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    something something boomer and r/im14andthisisdeep "ThAt'S tHe UnFoRtUnAtE sTaTe Of OuR mOdErN sOcIeTy"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    except they'd criticize you for having a phone in the first place lmao
    In my day we used smoke signals and liked it!!!
    +1
    5G gives you covid!! Kills bees and lets the devil control your sperm!!! *Walks away frothing at the mouth*
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    back in my day we just talked in person to communicate, and used books for entertainment, now pull yourself up by the bootstraps and develop a sense of work ethic, ya darn whippersnappers!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: back in my day we just talked in person to communicate, and used books for entertainment, now...