Hacking Banned on Splatoon?

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, just steal one from some random person? xD
It's not just serial, it also relies on the internal console ID and client certificates. All three are checked when authenticating with Nintendo's servers, and the client certificates are signed. There's no way to retrieve all three except without hacking another console, and you cannot replace them without IOSU access. It's the same situation on 3DS, which is how I know they validate all three.

Reactions: HaloEffect17

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
For those that are banned, are you only banned from playing Splatoon online or everything Nintendo related (other online games, eShop, Miiverse)
I'm only banned on splatoon, but i've heard that some people got their console banned from Nintendo Services. I'm not sure what the error code is but if you need it i'll dig it up.

Reactions: Bug_Checker_

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm only banned on splatoon, but i've heard that some people got their console banned from Nintendo Services. I'm not sure what the error code is but if you need it i'll dig it up.
It's not that big of a deal. I just don't know what gets some people in more trouble than others.

iAqua

OP
Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
It's not just serial, it also relies on the internal console ID and client certificates. All three are checked when authenticating with Nintendo's servers, and the client certificates are signed. There's no way to retrieve all three except without hacking another console, and you cannot replace them without IOSU access. It's the same situation on 3DS, which is how I know they validate all three.
How do you unban yourself on the 3ds then...

SpadeASF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
But a way to make the server think you are a new console. Maybe if somehow during a system format we can get the Wii U to change all 3 identifications too trick the servers into thinking its a new console entirely ? All of this is ofc not impossible without iosu but maybe an external application or later iosu exploit can do so . Also similar to how the Wii changes a mac address when it is formatted . Instead of inject you change or get the Wii U to create if possible..

Last edited by SpadeASF,

rw-r-r_0644

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
IOSU is released? I want to unban my console.
No, it was not released; also:

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
MAYBE We could try and use the IOSU Wii U files dumper to check NNID, Client certificates, Internal Console ID and Serial Number permission files and compare these with a not-banned Wii U and a Banned Wii U

Someone correct me if this is wrong . Im sorry if that's the case

Last edited by SonicCloud,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30