Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
BoxShot said:
jakob95 said:
PharaohsVizier said:
I don't think that has anything to do with the discussion. fuzzy kittens seems to work for some people, it doesn't work for others, that contributes absolutely nothing to whether fuzzy kittens should be acceptable or not.

I think there can be a healthy amount of discussion on fuzzy kittens, but there is also a lot of spam. Is it possible to suggest just one gigantic fuzzy kittens thread, and if you see anything that is remotely fuzzy kittens related, just merge into that giant thread?

Honestly if you guys keep wiping out the threads, there's no real indication that discussion of fuzzy kittens is prohibited. A newbie at GBATemp or even some members who haven't heard of it might not realize it isn't allowed. Pair that up with everyone having it in their sigs, you might as well mislead them into thinking it is alright to talk about it.
They should really just do that.

Anyone here that hates "fuzzy kittens" is because they couldn't get anything last redemption... I GOT A WII.
Jakob that really is crap logic.
>.> I didn't get anything last redemption guess why because the redemption is when I'm a school. My school also has the library w/ computers closed at my break. For that matter I don't even have enough points worth getting anything. Personally I'm going to hate them once the 4x ptz prizes come out since it would take close to a year to get a psp, ipod, that flip hd camera. >.> Non z-lister wooo.
Umm, the prizes will cost a lot more, but there will be many more ways to earn points than just signing in, inviting and answering the dailies.

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not as bad as my old signature... And I think I saw a few more sigs that had "fussy kitten" logos in them...

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I want fuzzy kittens.

EDIT: Yep, it works.
EDIT2: But I can still post images as I thought.
logo.png

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
fuzzy kittens!

(Just in case you needed another guy to test it...)

Anyway, fuzzy kittens is a pretty good thing to have, but seeing it in everyone's signature makes me so mad that it makes me hate REAL kittens. This filter makes my day.

Shinryuji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BoxShot said:
jakob95 said:
PharaohsVizier said:
I don't think that has anything to do with the discussion. fuzzy kittens seems to work for some people, it doesn't work for others, that contributes absolutely nothing to whether fuzzy kittens should be acceptable or not.

I think there can be a healthy amount of discussion on fuzzy kittens, but there is also a lot of spam. Is it possible to suggest just one gigantic fuzzy kittens thread, and if you see anything that is remotely fuzzy kittens related, just merge into that giant thread?

Honestly if you guys keep wiping out the threads, there's no real indication that discussion of fuzzy kittens is prohibited. A newbie at GBATemp or even some members who haven't heard of it might not realize it isn't allowed. Pair that up with everyone having it in their sigs, you might as well mislead them into thinking it is alright to talk about it.
They should really just do that.

Anyone here that hates "fuzzy kittens" is because they couldn't get anything last redemption... I GOT A WII.
Jakob that really is crap logic.
Not true, because it is not logic. There are no premises. It's just an opinionated statement. It is also, mostly, wrong.

MadClaw

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People pissed about a chance to win free stuff for less than 1minute of your time a day?......rofl

also, you do not HAVE to invite people to get points.

ALSO:

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Løckerz
Lôckerz
furballs
Løckërz
Lôckêrz
Lóckérz

l0©k3®z

It's actually quite easy to pass filters.
I don't even need international characters!

But seriously, someone has to somehow ingeniously stop the plague that is
316b6l2.png

Woops, err, I meant
fuzzy kittens.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
anaxs said:
i dont reall care if it gets banned now since im done with that shit. I just dont get why some people are getting annoyed by the sigs of other people.
Because it's still blatant advertisement of a site that is not affiliated with GBAtemp and offers items that cannot be guaranteed to members. I was under the impression that there was to be zero advertising on this site as per the rules, the only advertising allowed to be posted is to sites run by contributing members of this forum such as blogs.

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't that site a complete scam anyway? IIRC everything is always "fresh out" (Googled things for info, honestly didn't know what it was until about 10 minutes ago). Someone tried to advertise it on another forum I was on until I talked to one of the admins I am friendly with and he got it removed. Don't promote stupid scams
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021