Not open for further replies.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aeladya said:
Isn't that site a complete scam anyway? IIRC everything is always "fresh out" (Googled things for info, honestly didn't know what it was until about 10 minutes ago). Someone tried to advertise it on another forum I was on until I talked to one of the admins I am friendly with and he got it removed. Don't promote stupid scams
tongue.gif

Actually, I know there's at least two people on GBAtemp itself who've gotten something, and I myself have gotten a game off of them as well. It maybe a scam, but thats why you don't use your normal email. Kthxbai.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
shinkukage09 said:
Aeladya said:
Isn't that site a complete scam anyway? IIRC everything is always "fresh out" (Googled things for info, honestly didn't know what it was until about 10 minutes ago). Someone tried to advertise it on another forum I was on until I talked to one of the admins I am friendly with and he got it removed. Don't promote stupid scams
tongue.gif

Actually, I know there's at least two people on GBAtemp itself who've gotten something, and I myself have gotten a game off of them as well. It maybe a scam, but thats why you don't use your normal email. Kthxbai.
I got a game and 3 ipod touch skins too

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ferrariman said:
Fuck that site, my points wouldn't even go up.

That's because there's a display bug with newer members, you are still getting the points
tongue.gif

You guys shouldn't be getting so mad over this, people are technically allowed to have advertisements in their signature.

Also I got a wii/psp from there
tongue.gif

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DeltaBurnt said:
Ferrariman said:

That's because there's a display bug with newer members, you are still getting the points
tongue.gif

You guys shouldn't be getting so mad over this, people are technically allowed to have advertisements in their signature.

tongue.gif
How long didi it take your psp to arrivie i ordered mine in octobers restock and still dont have it
frown.gif

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
DeltaBurnt said:
Ferrariman said:

tongue.gif

tongue.gif
How long didi it take your psp to arrivie i ordered mine in octobers restock and still dont have it
frown.gif

Did you cheat?

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Rockstar said:
DeltaBurnt said:
Ferrariman said:

tongue.gif

tongue.gif
frown.gif
Lockerz suxx, go buy your PSP from a game shop, you get it immediately.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DeltaBurnt said:
Rockstar said:
DeltaBurnt said:
Ferrariman said:

tongue.gif

tongue.gif
frown.gif

Did you cheat?
no i swear i even got the second email that its shipped

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
shinkukage09 said:
Aeladya said:
tongue.gif

I use "[email protected]"
biggrin.gif

` regret .

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Guys, the site is real but the invite spam is annoying, its on every forum I go on. I've gotten some stuff from fuzzy kittens though.

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I must be living under a rock, only heard about that site recently. People shouldn't be spamming the forum with that crap anyway.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edhel said:
I must be living under a rock, only heard about that site recently. People shouldn't be spamming the forum with that crap anyway.

But they aren't spamming the forum with it. Merely putting it in their signatures. And that's not breaking any rules. And if someone wants to say it is, then putting any kind of link in your signature, or any kind of image unless you drew it yourself, is advertising too.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shinkukage09 said:
Edhel said:

But they aren't spamming the forum with it. Merely putting it in their signatures. And that's not breaking any rules. And if someone wants to say it is, then putting any kind of link in your signature, or any kind of image unless you drew it yourself, is advertising too.

That would also be true for alot of different usernames that include names of things, like (just an example not real) XxKingdomHeartsFreakxX.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
DeltaBurnt said:
Rockstar said:
DeltaBurnt said:
Ferrariman said:

tongue.gif

tongue.gif
frown.gif

Did you cheat?

No you didn't. You didn't order anything from fuzzy kittens when it was October 15th... I invited you into the site like at November something.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pics or it didnt happen

with the box (they indecently use special tape on their boxes with their logo and name) and slip that it came with

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
jakob95 said:
Rockstar said:
DeltaBurnt said:
Rockstar said:
DeltaBurnt said:
tongue.gif

tongue.gif
frown.gif

Did you cheat?

No you didn't. You didn't order anything from fuzzy kittens when it was October 15th... I invited you into the site like at November something.
wtf.gif

blink.gif

What the heck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...