Hacking Baka & Test Portable - English Translation Project

AnEmae

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm so glad to see that the project hasn't died I discovered this project way back at its start and i wish you all the best in seeing it through to the end

bladerain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hello. I've started a project to hopefully translate the game myself and finish what FShadow and the rest started. I made a discord server https://discord.gg/CcZ2M62Gsy . Please join in if you want to help me try to retrace the steps left in this thread and hopefully translate the full game. As of now, I have managed to extract the cpk which is the script file. But I have little knowledge in this field. I have extracted the cpk files which shows up as files 0-84 but I can't open these files. They just show up as some codes in Japanese then some squares. I am trying to figure it out for now what I can do.

Reactions: Yeaew

bladerain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
We've gathered some new members and made good progress on the project. We should soon be able to extract the script and images and perhaps begin translating.

Greenjoepie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
We've gathered some new members and made good progress on the project. We should soon be able to extract the script and images and perhaps begin translating.
good luck with that
i wish your team the best of luck
hopefully you can somehow make use of what fshadow & co. have done so far
(also the discord link is dead)

bladerain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
The invite for the discord has died so here is the new one. https://discord.gg/5bkCTq7P. Also, some updates. Through the efforts of several people, we have successfully extracted the images and script from the game. Now, we are recruiting translators to translate the images and script. Artists to work on those images since they include the menus, options and the gameplay. Finally, we need a programmer to put them back into the game without breaking anything and making sure the game still works fine.

colebob9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The invite for the discord has died so here is the new one. https://discord.gg/5bkCTq7P. Also, some updates. Through the efforts of several people, we have successfully extracted the images and script from the game. Now, we are recruiting translators to translate the images and script. Artists to work on those images since they include the menus, options and the gameplay. Finally, we need a programmer to put them back into the game without breaking anything and making sure the game still works fine.
This link is also dead. Could you provide yet another?

bladerain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That sick boy yo