Hacking BAGui questions

laserjock

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I installed the BAGUI, but I don't understand how to navigate with it. I don't see things like moonshell now, there is no direct to moonshell and the other stuff, there's only directories. I can't figure out how to use it, and using my stylus it isn't responding to touches very well.

Is there a way to go back to the stock UI, or if not, is there a tutorial on how to use BAGUI?

sightlight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whatever happened to BassAceGold. I dont see him anymore. I dont talk to him anymore. he has gone ghost. No offence at all. to be honest. I just wonder

laserjock

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am searching online and can't find an answer on this. Man, am I gonna have to format and redo this?

laserjock

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't find answers anywhere, the icons on the left part of the screen, the one that is like a little sun won't do anything, and the thing starts with folder icons, no applications listed. I am frustrated, did this thing install wrong or is there some button pressing I need to figure out? Please if someone will help?

kaithouw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically,

1) browse the the directory that has the program you want to launch/have easy access to.
2) hit select after highlighting it and hit [A] on 'Favorite' (or w/e it is called)
3) Hit [Y] to view your favorites.

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
whatever happened to BassAceGold. I dont see him anymore. I dont talk to him anymore. he has gone ghost. No offence at all. to be honest. I just wonder

/me looks at BAGs profile.....Mr Bass was last seen today @ 4:27 =P
(you might catch him chilling at the gbatemp IRC as well)

So I installed the BAGUI, but I don't understand how to navigate with it. I don't see things like moonshell now, there is no direct to moonshell and the other stuff, there's only directories. I can't figure out how to use it, and using my stylus it isn't responding to touches very well.

Is there a way to go back to the stock UI, or if not, is there a tutorial on how to use BAGUI?

did you follow the instructions at the BAGPlug thread?
BAGPlug is very customizable, in fact its kinda mandatory to add your game covers/icons, arg files for direct launching snes, nes, neogeo etc roms, and all the other stuff to get the full benefit of it.

BassAceGold

Testicles
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Still here, I just have nothing to say/release these days.

I can't find answers anywhere, the icons on the left part of the screen, the one that is like a little sun won't do anything, and the thing starts with folder icons, no applications listed. I am frustrated, did this thing install wrong or is there some button pressing I need to figure out? Please if someone will help?

The sun icon is a brightness button and won't do anything on systems that don't support the multiple brightnesses used on an DS lite (3DS won't work). The menu works as a file browser, the folders you see are whatever is on your SD card. You must locate the files you want to launch yourself, or configure your favorites menu to make them easier to find.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste