Backup Loader Gamma

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vettacossx said:
for as fast as the info comes in they do a real good job keeping it tidy and neat. Especially when one considers how very many RAR archives are released with just a DOL and credit file no real "read me" to speak of...Thats when you think gbatemp to the rescue! because using a tool the wrong way (like not knowing the res of a banner before injecting a pic to a tpl) can result in a messed up if not fully "bricked" console. That is why we cant take contributions like that lightly! They earn our respect and support with there contributions and we are always thankful
smile.gif
To bad the commercial game scene could'nt offer the courtesy the homebrew scene can (for example you and I have a psp and know that without homebrew our psp would be very "crippled" as far as customizing it to our own specs) if not for dark alex,famjita, and the booster making our psp what it is today with there contributions
smile.gif
I just get a kick out of the fact a homebrewer can make a console more feature rich than the actual creator because the homebrew developer actually has more freedom as a developer with OPEN SOURCE CODE under gpl it is as legal as can be to do so...It is a common misconception that emulators (and emulation via a legit backup be it a cart or flash dump or disc image) are illegal and in and of itself that is a false misconception Backup loaders and emulators are mere tools...it is up to the user of said tool HOW to use it...Like a kitchen knife! the cook is responsible for how they use the knife (to cut the cheese...or cut the in-law in several distinct arteries) ...ahh life...full of choices! lol.
LOL your blazed right now aren't you...

you ramblin' man you
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/uc3tthE-mJ8?si=TPR_EM9yWrpcHHy7