Hacking Backup Launcher Problems?

Gatorman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I uploaded to 4.1 not too long ago and have found some problems going on with my backup loaders (both gamecube and wii).

First, my gamecube backup launcher 0.2 used to work PERFECTLY before I upgraded to 4.1...and now when I load a game, I hear the disk wind up, the screen goes green and the Wii resets. I've tried loading it through HBC and through the WAD on my main screen.

Second, Wii Backup Launcher Gamma isn't reading discs as well as it used to. I've used several games before perfectly, as well...and now, the disc will load, but before it gets to the main screen of the game it'll say to me: "error reading disc"

I upgraded to the latest cIOS....Rev 14 and I ran mIOS patcher again last night. It pretty much did the same thing as a result. Now, I will mention that I did run the updater (to 4.1) through Nintendo, not Waninoko's guide. I've also tried the latest NeoGamma and it does it for some games, as well, that once worked on the backuplauncher before the update.

Any suggestions or solutions to this stuff?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo