tehnoobshow

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi guys,

I'm back from my self imposed exile........was trying to cut down on my PC usage.
Any ways had the end of year awards evening ate school yesterday and managed to pick up 6 certificates for various things and I'm feeling pretty smug
smileipb2.png
All of these certificates mean extra brownie points with my parents which in turn will significantly boost my chances of getting a new desktop PC or that 3DS i am longing for.
In addition to this in august i shall receive the results for the three GCSE examinations i sat so hopefully if God wills I'll get some good grades. Oh and i started playing Fallout 3 again....wow that is such a good game.....i am totally hooked and I'm going to purchase all of the DLC's....woot.

On a slightly depressing note i may not have any lessons with my best mate BobTheJoeBOB because his form (class) is splitting up which is suckish and means i shall enjoy school even less.

That's pretty much it for now
smile.gif

Live long and prosper........ ;D

Tehnoobshow

tehnoobshow

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
machomuu said:
*Walks in*
*Reads Star Trek Reference*
*Leaves thread*
I just thought it'd be a unique way to end the post that would start off the thread.....personally i think Star Trek is overrated.

QUOTE(AlanJohn @ Jul 20 2011, 05:20 PM) Yay!
bKb2L.gif

You have no idea how much I've missed you!
Thanks Bro i've missed you too
wub.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5