Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
BankaiKirby why dont you start learning how to make your own avatars and sigs? We all started out as noobs making crap at some point and gradually improved!
smile.gif

B-Blue

slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
Easy on the guy, guiz
tongue.gif

He apologized and said this is the last time he's gonna ask for an avatar/sig, so let's give him a second chance and open a new page.
153xzea.jpg

@BankaiKirby
Here's you sig request, I hope you like it
smile.gif

9suujp.png

it's shitty
smile.gif

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
B-Blue said:
Easy on the guy, guiz
tongue.gif

He apologized and said this is the last time he's gonna ask for an avatar/sig, so let's give him a second chance and open a new page.
153xzea.jpg

@BankaiKirby
Here's you sig request, I hope you like it
smile.gif

9suujp.png

it's shitty
smile.gif
av-136489.png

Aaand he changed his avatar again, no point in making one if he's not gonna use it

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Hey guys, I have a sort of...request I guess. I just need help with a tiny thing!

Okay, so here's the deal. I want to make myself an avatar of the Charmander sprite in Pkmn Yellow (can be found HERE). The problem is, the sprite is really small. So I tried moving it to a new image, I made it regular avatar size (Like 100x100, 100x120) but when I stretch out the sprite, it becomes EXTREMELY blurry. I tried "unblurring" it by sharpening it, and I also tried going in pixel by pixel and fixing it, but it's just too damn blurry. Does anyone know how I can make the sprite bigger without sacrificing quality? If someone thinks they're able to do it, can you please make me that avatar? All I want is the Charmander from that site listed up there. Any size will do as long as it's close to 100x100 or higher. Thanks!

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
p1ngpong said:
BankaiKirby why dont you start learning how to make your own avatars and sigs? We all started out as noobs making crap at some point and gradually improved!
smile.gif
Yes like me....although i cant say im improving....
cry.gif

B-Blue

slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
War said:
Oh, thank you! I can make one myself, I just needed it bigger. How'd you do that, though? Please teach me!

Very easy, I use paint.NET

Let's resize this (
smile.gif
) for example,

Go to (Image --> Resize) and:

2s65zl4.jpg

Final result:
2crpuro.png

Here's what happens if you choose the "Best Quality" option:
2957jb4.png

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am looking for a new avatar and sig (matching of course), I am thinking of maybe a chrono trigger, or pirate them or BOTH with "Banger" in them or possibly "Welcome to Banger country"!

If you need a picture/pictures to go off of I will gather them later as it is almost time for me to "hit" the "hay".

If you have the "design" I plan to use, I request the .psd just for archiving and maybe small changes ( Doubt I will make any changes, but I would like to have it on hand anyway)

Thanks to anyone who takes on this task.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks rowanchap I will use these for a while, anyone else wanna take a whack at it (might put them all on a rotator

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d0-EuoBjkKI&pp=ygUqd2F0Y2htZW4gaSdtIG5vdCB0cmFwcGVkIGluIGhlcmUgd2l0...