Hacking *~Auto Injectuwad Injector~* -kept updated-

priapism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
porchemasi said:
The only thing i missing is Majoras mask that i really want

same here. well that is not the only thing missing.

i would like a larger percentage of N64 games to work.

is this ever going to happen?
is it a problem with the injection program?

i don't understand why some work and some don't.

Arakon

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's been said a million times: the emulators are adjusted to run the one game they are meant for. if ANY other game also runs, it's a lucky coincidence.

priapism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arakon said:
It's been said a million times: the emulators are adjusted to run the one game they are meant for. if ANY other game also runs, it's a lucky coincidence.

how could this be true since NES, SNES, and Genesis emulators run almost all games flawlessly?
is it because these emulators have been "adjusted" so many times that they now incorporate every game?

samsam12

Test
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
priapism said:
Arakon said:

how could this be true since NES, SNES, and Genesis emulators run almost all games flawlessly?
is it because these emulators have been "adjusted" so many times that they now incorporate every game?

because emulators for those games are similar to other games on those systems.

priapism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
samsam12 said:
priapism said:
Arakon said:

because emulators for those games are similar to other games on those systems.

oh and N64 emulators vary more from game to game? so i guess we just have to wait.

samsam12

Test
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No one answered my 1st question. What do i do to stop it from freezing at "waiting for final injected wad"?
[/quote

try putting all the files (wads, autoinjecuwad, common-key.bin, roms, etc) in a folder on the desktop. dont try to inject multiple roms at once. make sure your roms are not bad dumps, then try again.

Arakon

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
priapism said:
Arakon said:

those systems are A LOT more basic than the n64. and as you said yourself, ALMOST all.. some games don't run at all, some with glitches or bugs. this goes especially for games that use some sort of trick or special effect to create certain graphics effects.

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
samsam12 said:
try putting all the files (wads, autoinjecuwad, common-key.bin, roms, etc) in a folder on the desktop. dont try to inject multiple roms at once. make sure your roms are not bad dumps, then try again.

I tried all that and it still doesnt work! On another note, i downlaoded a Papermario wad/torrent and the wad installer wont insytall it saying tehres an error!

MarshallSucks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
siggy2guitar said:
banjo kazooie cant be injected
hate2.gif
and you can already play zelda oot with a gc controller, the only games id ever want injected dont work =\ (banjo kazooie, banjo tooie, golden eye, zelda majoras mask, and best of all DONKEY KONG 64)

I injected Rocket: Robot on Wheels into Sin & Punishment, and it works for a little while. It gets past the "You will need the Classic Controller" screen, and begins to run. It gets up to the RROW title screen; when I press start, it locks up. There also seems to be a very minor graphics issue on the border of the screen. I'm not quite sure what the issue is- I downloaded a pack of VC WADs and installed two of them (Ocarina of Time and the injected RROW/S&P) onto my Wii. The OoT file works perfectly, which led me to believe that, since the WADs came from the same pack, I had a bad rom. I remembered, however, that the RROW rom worked just fine in Wii64 (aside from the normal graphic and speed issues associated with the emulator). I will likely try the process again this weekend with a new rom file. Kudos to the app creator, it's badass.
grog.gif

QUOTE(Sorox @ Jul 24 2008, 10:56 AM) No one answered my 1st question. What do i do to stop it from freezing at "waiting for final injected wad"?

It hung on the "Waiting for final injected wad" until I downloaded the VBE and .NET and took all punctuation and numbers out of the N64 rom and the VC WAD file names. It then completed the injection perfectly. Try that. If it doesn't work, find another WAD or ROM file.

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow. Noone posted here in awhile. I'm posting here because i tried to Inject army men: Sarges heroes 2 in to Sin and punishment. It looked fine and after the command prompt went away, there were a bunch of .app files ( i know what they are) and the auto injectuwad thing said waiting for final injected wad. It's been saying that for at least the last 8 minutes. So i have 2 questions. 1: What's wrong? did i do something wrong? (

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
1: i didnt get a wad at all. it kept saying error: file not found. 2: the game i wanted to inject wasnt compatible
tongue.gif

instead i'll inject my sm64 rom hack some other time.

kevinchai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nobody seems to want to tell me this: How do I get the wad files? I copied some vc games to my sd card, but none of them were wads. I can't find a converter to make them wads. I must be really stupid because it seems like everybody else has all the wads already. What did I miss?
I just realized that this question might be against the forum rules. Sorry if it is.

Hideki-kun

Trophies
Website
techno-bite.com
XP
Country
kevinchai said:
Nobody seems to want to tell me this: How do I get the wad files? I copied some vc games to my sd card, but none of them were wads. I can't find a converter to make them wads. I must be really stupid because it seems like everybody else has all the wads already. What did I miss?
You have to use Waninkoko's(I think) FS (File System) Dumper. Then pack them with a packing program.
Or use something that starts with a t and ends in an orrent.

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Can I take for example the backuploader.wad from tgames and inject another dol into it to get another channel? or do I have somehow to extract files out of the backuploader.wad first ?

Tichinde925

Marth Ditto Money Match?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The only thing that is being launched in a Homebrew wad is the 001.app

If you unpack the homebrew wad, you can replace the 001.app with any boot.dol or boot.elf file.

Just rename the .dol or .elf to 001.app and repack.

Thats basically all the autoinjectuwad is doing except it gives a random title ID.

I dont trust the random title ID for it might randomly make another channel cease to function / get uninstalled in the process.

If you just unpack the wad yourself and replace the 001.app yourself, you keep the same title ID.

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks Tichinde925
That's an answer!

So does the Auto Injectuwad Injector automatically leave out the dol that comes with the wad and insert my choosen dol instead?

But the made wad will still include the banners and icons that came with the original wad, right?
So then I can use the Banner Editing Topic to change the pictures to something that matches my dol?

Hope you get my said through my weird english. Well, I'm german.

Tichinde925

Marth Ditto Money Match?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AutoInjectuwad automatically does what I described above.

With AutoInjectuWad, only the 001.app and the Title ID is getting touched, nothing else.

If you manually change it, your only replacing the 001.app

Everything else is EXACTLY the same.

Banners are all located in the 000.app, which isnt being touched.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu