Hacking *~Auto Injectuwad Injector~* -kept updated-

fgsfdsyo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a Master Quest .wad that had it's title as "Zelda: Ocarina" but I can't recreate that ":" so my old save doesn't work. Can someone help me in this predicament?
I was using a 50fps (E) version, but now I want to use the 60fps (U) one.

If it helps any, the savedata for the orignal was named "STFU"
No, seriously it was.

Keeley

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
1st nice program man your the best, but do i ifnd a random wad to inject dols in? liek say i have Backup loader wad and i wanted to inject MPlayer into it to make a MPlayer Channel would that be fine? or do i have to find a blank wad cuz i searced all over for those =( and i tried searcing for tuts but couldn't find one...

Edit: or can i just use wordpad and save a file as .wad and see if that works testing rite now! after i get the common-key.bin file =(

IronMask

Official WiiStuntman First to Test ciosCorp!
Trophies
Website
ironmaskshideout.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I think you have to unpack the wad and change things and inject a .dol into the wad. To make a .dol for an app is beyond my knowledge.. I only have my fingeritips on the banner editing tools.. I kind of back off after I saw so many of my buds on here brick their shit from fucking with wads. There is a tutorial for all of these things if you search around. Maybe someone will do some of the foot work, but I doubt it.

Keeley

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i think i got it working but it says it can't ind the cert folder what does that mean and i'll try searching for the tutorial for Auto Injectuwad....

EDIT: i tried to inject the files to a GeckoOS file it kept going on and it came with all these files:

00000000.app
00000001.app
00000002.app
title.cert
title.tik
title.tmd
sha1out.txt
HBboot.dol.wad
Injectorlog.txt

Yeah know i'm kinda stuck since i don't know where the tutorial is and i don't know if its even safe to use a .wad thats already has something in it......
Oh yeah i almost forgot the Status says "waiting for final injected wad" and just kinda hangs there.... is there another .wad maker

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
i think i got it working but it says it can't ind the cert folder what does that mean and i'll try searching for the tutorial for Auto Injectuwad....

EDIT: i tried to inject the files to a GeckoOS file it kept going on and it came with all these files:

00000000.app
00000001.app
00000002.app
title.cert
title.tik
title.tmd
sha1out.txt
HBboot.dol.wad
Injectorlog.txt

Yeah know i'm kinda stuck since i don't know where the tutorial is and i don't know if its even safe to use a .wad thats already has something in it......
Oh yeah i almost forgot the Status says "waiting for final injected wad" and just kinda hangs there.... is there another .wad maker

It does do that, you have your HBboot.dol.wad go install it*
Autoinjectuwad cant be exited by clicking close, you have to CTL ALT DEL and close it....

Keeley

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
just a wondering question is it safe for me to do that? use to GeckoOS wad to inject a Mplayer .dol into it ? or is there blank wads somewhere that i could use i don't know if its ok to post links to wads but if anyone has a blank wad that i could use then thank u!

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
download homebrew launcher from wiibrew.org, in the archive it has a BLANK wad
smile.gif

Keeley

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
thanx man!!!! is it safe also to just open word pad and save it in a format of .wad? but i don't care anymore xD time to download homebrew launcher xD

EDIT: Yeah... if i use the wordpad method it would say couldn't find cert folder and i couldn't find the blank wad in the homebrew launcher the only wad there is is the WHL011.wad and i don't think its that one since it has things in it and if i do use it it works and gives me a HP MPlayer wii.wad and i don't know if its safe to use it cuz it used to have things in it and it also says "waiting for final injected wad" so i guess its not done....

admiralsfan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey i need help, used Visual Boy Advance GX as the .dol i want to turn into a wad, and some wii ware wad game to inject it onto, is that ok? does it have to be a blank wad or anything? also, after i did it, it just gave me these files:

00000000.app
00000001.app
00000002.app
(these all the way to 00000008.app)
title.cert
title.tik
title.tmd
sha1out.txt
HBboot.dol.wad
Injectorlog.txt

what do i do with them?

TriLLioN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question... ( I don't know if it has been answered yet, but oh well...)
Each time I tried injecting the Majora's Mask.v64 file into the Zelda Ocarina of Time.wad, it successfully injects it without any errors. After that, I transfered it into my SD Card and ran it onto my WII. It loaded with the Zelda Ocarina of Time banner and stuff but then got stuck on the black screen with a sentence saying "You will need the Classic Controller." I plugged in my GC Controller but nothing happened. Tried with a new ROM of Majora's Mask and still didn't work. Same happened with Ocarina of Time. Could anybody help? Thanks, this might've been answered. Again, sorry if it had been answered. Cheers and Merry Christmas in three days.
smile.gif

RadioShadow

Trophies
XP
Country
-Genesis mode added (non-interleaved)

What does it mean by non-interleaved? It has to be in .bin format?

TriLLioN said:
I have a question... ( I don't know if it has been answered yet, but oh well...)
Each time I tried injecting the Majora's Mask.v64 file into the Zelda Ocarina of Time.wad, it successfully injects it without any errors. After that, I transfered it into my SD Card and ran it onto my WII. It loaded with the Zelda Ocarina of Time banner and stuff but then got stuck on the black screen with a sentence saying "You will need the Classic Controller." I plugged in my GC Controller but nothing happened. Tried with a new ROM of Majora's Mask and still didn't work. Same happened with Ocarina of Time. Could anybody help? Thanks, this might've been answered. Again, sorry if it had been answered. Cheers and Merry Christmas in three days.
smile.gif

That rom doesn't work! Hardly any N64 roms work successfully.

QUOTE(james4204 @ Dec 21 2008, 07:09 PM) sigh, one day c64 games will be supported

You can't just dump a rom in a c64 wad unlike the rest. That's why there is no support. There is a guide showing how this is done.

unused_bagels

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, maybe I'm lost or something. I've tried injecting my rom into the snes9x 008 wad, and I can't find a DKC2 wad. Where do I find this, and why do I use that one?
The program keeps crashing after it opens the rom, says encountered an error and will now close. I have common key and all that, but I just can't get started.

wanders

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Eh? An 'snes9x wad' is just a channel to load up the snes9x emulator application, from which you can load ROM files off your SD card. Even if you could somehow inject a rom into the wad, it won't do you any good. 'ROM Injection' is taking an official Nintendo Virtual Console wad, and replacing its gamedata with the gamedata (ROM) of another game. The goal being able to run games through VC that have not been released on VC.

Most of the systems that have Virtual Console releases also have emulators that are working fairly well these days. Save for the N64 (and not many N64 games work properly with injection anyway), the whole process isn't terribly useful anymore IMO. Just run your emulators and be happy.

ken123103

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine is stuck at the "waiting for final injected wad" and i tried looking through the forum and i couldnt find anything. on it could someone please help!!!!!!

cyanide64

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
hey, cheers to the wonderful (and simple to use) program. I am currently trying to get tmnt2- the arcade game (nes) to run.... i have tried to inject it into punchout (black screens me) and SMB3 which loads, but only plays the demo and restarts the demo when -/+ are pressed. any ideas or is this one of those games.

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
Just trying is to replace the .dol in an existing .wad file

Could be my PC setup but if I use Autoinject then a DOS window comes up saying it's doing stuff and after a while disappears. The GUI just has a status of "waiting for final injected wad" but nothing seems to happen (waited for the best part of 10 mins).

If I use injectuwad under a DOS prompt then it takes less than 2 minutes to complete but the name of the wad file generated bears no relation to the name I gave the channel ?

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
AdamBrunt said:
Just trying is to replace the .dol in an existing .wad file

Could be my PC setup but if I use Autoinject then a DOS window comes up saying it's doing stuff and after a while disappears. The GUI just has a status of "waiting for final injected wad" but nothing seems to happen (waited for the best part of 10 mins).

I have the same problem just open up task manager (ctrl+alt+del). Under processes choose Auto Injectuwad Injector and end task and it should be fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3