Hacking *~Auto Injectuwad Injector~* -kept updated-

Mr.?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone help me with this problem?
i cant seem to work the Auto Injectuwad Injector v3.
every time i hit start the status says"Waiting for final injected wad"
i wait for about 10 minutes and nothing happens. i didnt touch the keyboard or mouse either.
thank you

Cyber-T

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Mr.? said:
can someone help me with this problem?
i cant seem to work the Auto Injectuwad Injector v3.
every time i hit start the status it says"Waiting for final injected wad"
i wait for about 10 minutes and nothing happens. i didnt touch the keyboard or mouse either.
thanks alot

You mean if you inject homebrew?

That's normal. Just click "finish" from the injector. Everything will be alright.

Mr.?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry im not very good at things like this
im trying to inject a nes rom and there is no finish button.
thanks again

cocoman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Nightstalker said:
cocoman said:
any updates ?
Doubt creffca or me will update again. I don't really care about Neo Geo support right now.

cool nice 2 see that you will update it
grog.gif
. oh and i have some question, is it possible that you will add .fds (famicom disc) in injection (for lost levels and japanese "nes" vc)?

samsam12

Test
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i tryed injecting the smb rom (.fds version) by renaming .fds to .nes. it injected fine and installed fine, but gets to a black screen, but the home button and power button still works.

shark2003

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am also new to using this,but I had some strange things happen,I succesfully injected an SNES rom but did not load after the "You Need a Classic Controller Screen" (could be a bad rom) but I then tried to create another using a different rom but nothing happened,it got to the Waiting to finalize .wad creation...or whatever comes up..but nothing happened and also tried the same rom again and got the same reults...is there a newer version maybe?..I am using Version 3

shark2003

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am now able to succesfully inject roms but I get the 4100 error when I use the Wadinstaller. Also though I have noticed that the Autoinjectuwad doesnt seem to stop on its own after the wad is created...is there something that it needs to do,I waited a few minutes to see if would stop on its own,but the outputting wad message was still there and I had to click the Stop button. I injected Final Fintasy III with the (!) so its a known good rom into DK Country 2 and also injected Mario 64 into Mario Kart 64 but both get the 4100 error.

TaxiTitan

Trophies
XP
Country
samsam12 said:
i tryed injecting the smb rom (.fds version) by renaming .fds to .nes. it injected fine and installed fine, but gets to a black screen, but the home button and power button still works.

Many FDS games has 2 sides. ( Lost levels has only 1 side )
The emulator also needs the function to switch sides.
Wonder if any FDS game with 2 sides have been released on Japanese VC?

For a nice console fds emu alternate, the Dreamcast nester dc 7.1 was almost complete.

shark2003

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
samsam12 said:
are you using freethewads on the games. if you are, try installing them without the patch.

Nope,these are for my region,the wads install and work fine on their own without anything injected.....

***SW2***

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey guys...wen i try to inject harvest moon 64 it jus doesnt work...it freezes wen it tells u 2 put in a classic controller...wat to do? i dont no if its allowed but could some1 make me one an put a link up (if its not allowed plz tell me so i dont get in truble)

Thanks

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Everytime I try to inject any game into Sin and punishment (N64) It keeps freezing at waiting for final injected wad. What do i do? and one more thing. Can you play n64 vc games with a gamecube controller? Specifically banjo kazooie and ocarina of time.

siggy2guitar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
banjo kazooie cant be injected
hate2.gif
and you can already play zelda oot with a gc controller, the only games id ever want injected dont work =\ (banjo kazooie, banjo tooie, golden eye, zelda majoras mask, and best of all DONKEY KONG 64)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ken so your saying there is a chance? Lol