ROM Hack Atsumete! Kirby AP discussion

D

Deleted User

CortalRage said:
I have tried various solutions to this issue but I still have problems with this game. Here are my current specs/version/ect.

Supercard DSTwo, Firmware 1.12, using the Aug 8th patch listed on the first post.
I am running it on a Blue 3DS, version 2.1.0-4U.
I am using an Micro SDHC Class 4 8 Gig Sandisc

I tried two different roms for the game to no avail, on clean mode for both. I got the white screen for each of them. I have tried deleting the save and the dct file, but that didn't help.

I am at a total loss now, so I thought I would ask for advice.
Did you use the "jap" folder Patch?

There's

en
jap
ch
(forgot the order)

CortalRage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the en folder, since I speak english. Is the jap folder the one wiht the working files?

EDIT: Both en and jap doesnt work for me, I get white screen

CortalRage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes sir, I opened the _dstwo folder in both the rar and my memory card, and made sure to delete my old ones and paste the new ones in there, as to avoid any mistakes, though nothing seems to work :/

AntDude92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I just registered to this forum because I have a question regarding this game. I may be just a noob, but I'm not too sure. What's the status of getting this game to work on an EZ V, not EZ Vi. From what I can see, the EZ V isn't the most popular flash card of the bunch, but it's not even in either the Working or Not Working list. I'm sure you all know this already, but when I tried the game out on my card, I got the standard white screen error.

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AntDude92 said:
Hi. I just registered to this forum because I have a question regarding this game. I may be just a noob, but I'm not too sure. What's the status of getting this game to work on an EZ V, not EZ Vi. From what I can see, the EZ V isn't the most popular flash card of the bunch, but it's not even in either the Working or Not Working list. I'm sure you all know this already, but when I tried the game out on my card, I got the standard white screen error.
there are actually quite a few cards not on the list. chances are you'll just have to wait for the next firmware update from those companies. I'm actually surprised that normmatt hasn't chimed in on an acekard 2 update yet since that was probably one of the better selling budget cards put out for the ds.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm, if there's no AceKard 2 fix by the time I've finished Card Fighters Clash on the NGPC I might just borrow my gf's R4 and play it on that. Gonna need something to play on the way to work next week.

animefreak55

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanna let people who have Supercards know that a newer patch is up.
Sorry if it's old news but I used to have to play this on an older MicroSD and now it works on my newer one.

Nathanaël

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nauru
That's just the way we know and love him!
wub.gif

Plashdaddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well AKAIO 1.8.8 is out, and Kirby is included on the 'fixed' list, but it still white screens on start up for me.

Is anyone else still having this problem, or is it just my own ineptitude?

Haven't tried formatting yet though. Any help would be appreciated!

And thanks very much Normmatt for the new update!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8