Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

bane55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Jail Break is a term used for apple products, modifying any device could render it on a brick if you mess with the system files. you always need to read COMPLETELY any guide and understand what means any change you make to your system. A FULL NAND BACKUP is always needed.
What if someone force install Atmospehere with loader?

colking

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
After installing firmware update with chiodijour, I'm now getting stuck on switch logo when booting up. I updated hekate and atmosphere and same issue. I tried another sd card and same thing.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After installing firmware update with chiodijour, I'm now getting stuck on switch logo when booting up. I updated hekate and atmosphere and same issue. I tried another sd card and same thing.
Considering that ChoiDujour is a PC program that hasn't been updated in almost 4 years now, that might explain your problem. If you have an eMMC backup, now is the time to restore it via Hekate.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
The only way to go is a restore of the (emu)NAND chiidijour isn't updated an doesn't work anymore. Next time use Daybreak

Last edited by impeeza,

colking

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Considering that ChoiDujour is a PC program that hasn't been updated in almost 4 years now, that might explain your problem. If you have an eMMC backup, now is the time to restore it via Hekate.
I unfortunately didn't do an eMMC backup. I did a backup yesterday but I guess that doesn't help me with this problem? Then I guess I have to start from scratch? Is there a method to doing this? thnx

PHiLiPZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
If you’re very unlucky, starting from scratch means starting with buying a new console. Making backup after the Switxh now longer boots is pretty much useless. If you have your keys extracted you might be able to save it by recreating the system partition.

Reactions: impeeza

colking

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you’re very unlucky, starting from scratch means starting with buying a new console. Making backup after the Switxh now longer boots is pretty much useless. If you have your keys extracted you might be able to save it by recreating the system partition.
Gotcha. I don't remember extracting my keys but it's possible I have them on a hard drive somewhere. I do have another switch that is not hacked. So I'll just default to using that one I guess. thnx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 📚 🗒️ ✏️ 🤓 +1