Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

alba93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
sorry for this noob question but does it burn efuses when you update your emunand firmware.
I don't use auto RCM and i'm a bit afraid of a boot error because of mismatching burnt efuses while booting to stock
thanks

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does that telemetry redirection feature of Atmo avoid Horizon from logging any things (at least for all logging activities that are known as of now)?
If yes I should be able to
  1. play online on stock
  2. reboot into Atmo
  3. use Homebrew (Checkpoint)
  4. reboot into stock
  5. play online
and they never find out I even turned my Switch on for the steps 2 and 3?

Of course I would use Checkpoint only to do things to savegames that could have been done while playing offline.
I'm not planning to alter any online Splatoon ranks or stuff like that (if even possible).

Last edited by lordelan,

SciresM

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does that telemetry redirection feature of Atmo avoid Horizon from logging any things (at least for all logging activities that are known as of now)?
If yes I should be able to
  1. play online on stock
  2. reboot into Atmo
  3. use Homebrew (Checkpoint)
  4. reboot into stock
  5. play online
and they never find out I even turned my Switch on for the steps 2 and 3?

Of course I would use Checkpoint only to do things to savegames that could have been done while playing offline.
I'm not planning to alter any online Splatoon ranks or stuff like that (if even possible).

Atmosphere disables all error reporting.

It currently does not touch prepo/srepo telemetry, though that's an eventual TODO.

rufuszombot

Assassin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Atmosphere disables all error reporting.

It currently does not touch prepo/srepo telemetry, though that's an eventual TODO.
So it would be fine for me to inject a Mew into my Let's Go save without worry of being banned? I currently use emuMMC, but thats one thing i want on OFW but wouldnt want to get banned over it.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it would be fine for me to inject a Mew into my Let's Go save without worry of being banned? I currently use emuMMC, but thats one thing i want on OFW but wouldnt want to get banned over it.
You probably won't be banned if all you're doing is using Checkpoint to give yourself a Mew, but it's your risk to take.

If you're paranoid and you have online play, I'm sure you can find someone willing to trade you a Mew. If you know someone with another Switch, you could also trade a Mew from your emuNAND to someone else's game (offline), and then have that person trade you the Mew on your sysNAND (offline or online).

Budsixz

Gbatemp Gamemer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
guys can anyone guide me on the following -
1. how to use cheats in Atmosphere
2. How to use mods in atmosphere
Using latest atmosphere with fw 7.0.1 (only Sysnand)

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Reactions: Budsixz

Chad Banks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot get the most recent nsp update to install for Rocket League. It always throws an encryption error. Anyone else have the same issue? I'm using Atmosphere emummc. Any other base or update nsp works fine installing.

Chad Banks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot get the most recent nsp update to install for Rocket League. It always throws an encryption error. Anyone else have the same issue? I'm using Atmosphere emummc. Any other base or update nsp works fine installing.

Downloaded update from a different location and it installed fine. Disregard previous post.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Is it about time this thread got stickied? It's just as important as the Hekate one in my opinion.
Ask and you shall receive. (If you want to see notable threads stickied, make sure to report them with the reason as to why--sometimes staff don't see messages like these)

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3