Hacking Suggestion Atmosphere 0.8 for 6.2.0 Setup Tutorials

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Right, im back on 6.2. But i had downgraded to 6.1 and was worried if i did the standard update process if i would burn the fuse again causing sleep mode to happen on 6.2. (Not sure about how all that works)

No it wouldn't cause a problem. It checks the count each time the switch boots normally and only burns more fuses if the existing count is too low. The upgrade doesn't even burn the fuses, it's only when it reboots after the upgrade. The sleep mode issue is caused by it crashing because it's come out of sleep and the count is too high.

Last edited by smf,
D

Deleted User

When I install NSPs I sometimes get a ticket installation failed error. What does this mean and how do I overcome this problem?

your Atmosphere folder is missing the SigPatches needed to run unsigned games, follow what blahblah said or my Reply after him.

these files aren't included in fist Guide simply to avoid enforcing Piracy on CFW .....

PS: OP updated his Guide, use the link Written in RED

Last edited by ,

segaVR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my Switch falls into the "XAW7001790X and above not safe to buy, possibly patched" category per the serial number thread on here that I can't link because I just signed up. Additionally I am running 6.2. Is it still possible to hack my Switch using this method or will I need a different serial number Switch?

Cicci0

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry Guys but after update to 6.2.0 is there a way to run NSPs in normal FW? I can't figure out the method, if im in normal mode Switch said Couldn't run etc...

PEKKA4597

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo I'm trying to install a game and keep getting a ticket installation failed error. I have the sigpatches in place. Should I be launching from hekate or should I use fusee-primary?

kerelenko

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
100% work.

SD card setup:
1. Use the Kosmos to create your sd card files.
Link: https://www.sdsetup.com/console?switch

2. Download Atmosphere 0.8.0
Link: https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/releases/tag/0.8.0

3. Unzip and Copy the Atmosphere 0.8.0 files place to the sd folder (unzip the kosmos.zip you will see the sd folder).

4. Inject the “Fusee-Primary.bin” payload to boot.
Link: https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/releases/tag/0.8.0 (second link of this page)

Thank SciresM for his hard work.

PS:
How to fix the tinfoil nsp install error:
Because missing "KIP patches "
You can Download it here: 2.0.0-6.2.0.zip
(Unzip it and place to the Atmosphere folder.)

Thank you for the step-by-step guide. I accidentally updated while I was testing sys-netcheat on the latest atmosphere package.

kerelenko

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can't.you need CFW to run installed NSPs. Currently on 6.2 only Atmosphere 0.8.x with the correct sigpatches work. You also need to dump your keys to the root of you sd card using biskeydump v7. Tinfoil should work with the correct keys and sigpatches.
Sorry Guys but after update to 6.2.0 is there a way to run NSPs in normal FW? I can't figure out the method, if im in normal mode Switch said Couldn't run etc...

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: Cicci0

Cicci0

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You can't.you need CFW to run installed NSPs. Currently on 6.2 only Atmosphere 0.8.x with the correct sigpatches work. You also need to dump your keys to the root of you sd card using biskeydump v7. Tinfoil should work with the correct keys and sigpatches.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk
Ah! I don't have the key but yeah, 90% NSP works, some time i get a corruption error but not a problem, so it is related to dump of keys?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Crazy people actually spend $50 on that stuff
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Towelie runs my farm, he's awesome.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Polly is still around from what I've heard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @SylverReZ, is Pollys alt I knew it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I see him every once whi!e , incognito
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, I'm not him. Keep looking.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still don't know why he left unless someone really hurt his feelings
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why people get so emotional online just get over it ffs
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He was the ass of gbatemp, everyone knocked on him, I honestly felt bad, even though I was guilty myself, but he egged it all on himself,
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But he still here, but under dif name, he pm me sometimes still even.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's like they think we'll be in their bed pissing on it the next day
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like gbatemp should make t-shirts or memorabilia to remember the lost ones. I bet the Polly shirts would sell out quick.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah that could actually bring lawsuits
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tempsuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    PollySuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your correct, Somebody would be guilty and there would be riots, then they storm the gbatemp capitol,
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Online or not there are still certain rights that judges would have no issue handing out a warrant over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just look at Kim dotcom
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Honestly I'm scared to, from you, but ok, lemme turn on vpn, virtual machine, private browser first
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Remember that Alexa robot I gifted you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And that laptop Webcam you never tapped up
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That robot is here somewhere, I hear it moving around at night, but I haven't seen it for months.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh that laptop I give to ancientboi, so you been watching him for months, and he's been watching you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh good more than enough material for the fbi
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.