Gaming ARMS wants a system update!

WiiFoundLove

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Hi!

Just got my retail copy of ARMS. It wants a system update, the icon won't be showed before i update. -.-'

But i don't know if it makes a online update or if it has an update partition.

Goddammit! -.-'

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Hi!

Just got my retail copy of ARMS. It wants a system update, the icon won't be showed before i update. -.-'

But i don't know if it makes a online update or if it has an update partition.

Goddammit! -.-'
I've heard it has 2.1. That update shouldn't be any trouble in terms of homebrew.
In fact, people have said pegaswitch works on 2.3 as well.

D

Deleted User

Remove all internet connection settings from your system, turn it off, then turn it back on, run the game again, if it asks for an update, it's ok to update, PegaSwitch works on 2.3 now.

Arms, if it has an update on it's cart, which it sounds like it does, it'll come from the cart itself and not the net, since you aren't connected.

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
Word of caution, on that thread saying its 'ok', there were also warnings that other things could have been patched.

That said, I think it will be a while before most people see usable/practical hacks.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, it's 2.1.
Just go ahead and update now and enjoy Arms! staying on a lower firmware is not going to get you access to homebrew anytime soon! also a copy of Arms is practically nothing without online play and you want to use its full potential now while its new.

Last edited by Reecey,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SMG4 @ SMG4: hi