Rocky5

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Here is my Batch for the arm7 fixer just 2 steps and its done. (This does not keep the original Game ID)

Main Part Of Batch.

Donor Questions.

1. place game in game folder
2. run Arm7 Fixer.exe press y

done.
I made it so that it copies the name of the original .nds file so no need to rename the patched one.

Ok backup added the arm7.bin check and added the extraction of the arm7.bin from a donor NDS.

DOWNLOAD HERE

No virus in this Compiled with Exescript 3.0

To clear a couple of things up.

1. I made the batch and coded it all to work the way it does.

2. I credited Darkfader for the Ndstool.exe that he made thats all he has done here also used in dslazy.

3. It wont brick your ds as Ndstool its just a rom dumper and compiler i have used it and my DSlite it 100% fine.

4. Its 1000000000% safe to use am not a cunt that would do shit like this to break peoples DS.

5. If you do not trust his work then that is up to you as i have said its 100% safe there for you will not be abile to play any NDS file that need the arm7 Fix as his app is the only NDS extractor and compiler.

evadwolrab

Trophies
XP
Country
So does this actually work or does it brick your DS? Because that would rather upset me to be honest...
tongue.gif

TheStump

Got Wood?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
EDIT
^
Yeah what he said.

WTF, the author is crediting Darkfader for the Ndstool.
Darkfader didn't actually make THIS batch.

BTW, NDStool won't brick shit. And i doubt this will either.

evadwolrab

Trophies
XP
Country
Just used it and it made DK Jungle Climber work for me so I'm a very happy boy!

Hopefully it can make Drawn to Life work on the gf's R4.

I also noticed that it reduces the size of the rom file by a little bit. Shaved 23kb off DK and 15ish off Luminous Arc.

I'm using DS-X 4Gb FYI.

Edit: WOW2 works now too. nice-looking game!

Rocky5

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
To clear a couple of things up.

1. I made the batch and coded it all to work the way it does.

2. I credited Darkfader for the Ndstool.exe that he made thats all he has done here.

3. It wont brick your ds as Ndstool its just a rom dumper and compiler.

4. Its 1000000000% safe to use am not a cunt that would do shit like this to break peoples DS.

5. and am glad that it worked as i had a bloody hard time getting the batch to rename the patched file with the original file name.

I made this so that for people that dont know shit about the arm7 fix can do it easy put the NDS file in the game folder and run the arm7 fix.exe easy even a chimp can do it.

Phreaker47

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's good to know that there is a bricker out there, now I'll be more careful. The only homebrew I've run so far are well known stuff like Rudolphs ezflash tool and a couple of emulators. I'll definitely think twice about running anything less reputable.

EDIT: You might want to remove the file. I noticed you've placed an extracted arm.bin file with the program. While that makes it easy for users, it also makes it illegal. This is the reason the other batch program has you place the 'donor' ROM in a folder yourself, rather than providing it. The file itself is copyrighted material.

nobugsforme

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WARNING!

9/23/2007 8:53:12 AM SYSTEM 1836 Sign of "Win32:Beastdoor-BE [Trj]" has been found in "http://38.118.213.172/1zmikjzc0q+/personal/j/JConn/Arm7_Fixer.rar/X6\Arm7 Fixer\Arm7 Fixer.exe" file.

From avast! version 4.7 Home Edition - Build Sep2007 (4.7.1043)

Rocky5

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yeah try using a anti virus program that doesnt give you false reading lmao avast is a shit ani virus and there is no beastdoor try and find info on this virus if you dont believe me and you will find that there is none they just say its part of a list.

Scan the file here Scanner here ou will find that only two of the program pick up a virus and both of these are shit anti virus program avast and Dr.Web.

do what i done got rid of avast and downloaded avg free works and never had problems.

if you want i will upload the batch to make you happy there is no virus in that lmao.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grampainem
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored of HD2 lately
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    too burned out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    from gameplay and drama
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I keep hunting for apps and forget half of them are already widgets on my home screen
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    almost everything gets shuved as some taskbar process
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What is HD2?
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Helldivers 2
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    the game has as much bugs ingame as well as in RL
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That games so mixed I hear people praise or say they love it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's both, they love it and hate it just as much
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like we get mixed reviews but that games globally mixed like mj
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    love the gameplay, hate the buggy mess it's also in, much drama and controversy also related due to sony being sony
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    the mixed reviews is due to review bombing, because a chunk of regions are excluded/banned from buying it now
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    so the players are review bombing as response to sony doubling down on their so-called policy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe the real bugs were the glitches they didn't patch along the way
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    there are instability issues regarding certain hardware setups, but it's a small part
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    game's now what, 3 months out the door
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    live service game for 40 bucks that sold 12 mil copies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ever notice how games that sell millions get hated the worst
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cod and sports games are good examples but people still buy the shit
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it happens quit often if not all the time
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    diablo 4 anyone?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Everyone just doesn't want to be an outcast and say they're decent games why do they make billions if it's so shit
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Everyone just doesn't want to be an outcast and say they're decent games why do they make...