Arm11 error, Game freezing on startup and save corruption - help?

ghst1212

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I modded my 3Ds a little while ago this year (I'm not used to modding anything, I'm completely new to this), and all the games I have were installed from the hShop (in case that is important). The first problem I've faced since was yesterday, where my Poke Bank faced the Arm11 error upon connecting to the internet/connecting to my Nintendo ID. I managed to solve that problem by applying the most recent Luma files to my sd card. However, the Arm11 error has occured on Tomodachi life too, which I cannot resolve with updating/replacing the files, and Rhythm Heaven Megamix freezes after the 3Ds splash screen. Also, my Animal Crossing New Leaf save has been corrupted (although that may be due to me using a save editor). The latter 3 problems have only been discovered today. I got a system update (after discovering these problems) and I let it install, but nothing has changed/no problems have been solved or created. Can anyone give me some help as to 1. finding out what the problems are and 2. how to fix them? Thank you!

(EXTRA NOTE (that is probably irrelevant but whatever): I have a few more games than the ones listed above that are working well upon quick checks, and I've been playing mostly pokemon x and y as well as using poke bank for the past couple of days/week. All the mods I have installed are the ones from the 3ds hacks guide website tutorial + the hShop)

Last edited by ghst1212,

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
finding out what the problems are and 2. how to fix them?
Uh, you can start by checking the sd card for errors with h2testw, it's fairly common for sd cards that exhibit similar behaviors (throwing Arm11 errors left & right) when they start to go bad. So back up all the data that's on it somewhere safe on your pc. Empty the sdcard completely then run h2testw with the "read and verify" setting. It will tell you if it's faulty.
It could also be corrupt game files, which could be fixed by reinstalling the game again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol