Hacking Are you updating your Switch with the New Super Mario?

Are you updating your Switch with the New Super Mario?

• Nop, will persist on 3.0.0 or version X.X.X

Votes: 51 21.6%
  • I was already updating. I bought the Switch to play games.

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • I can afford two Switches, losers!

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • I don't even have a Switch, lol.

Votes: 27 11.4%
  • Yup. Everything for Mario!

Votes: 44 18.6%

• Total voters

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super Mario Odyssey isn't enough to get me to update. Either Metroid Prime 4 or a new Zelda game would probably be enough to force me to update though.

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I update mine whenever a new update comes out. I want to be able to play Splatoon 2 and rocket league online. Plus I have my 3ds hacked, so I don't really want another hacked console ATM.

Nezztor

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Super Mario Odyssey isn't enough to get me to update. Either Metroid Prime 4 or a new Zelda game would probably be enough to force me to update though.

By the time we get a new zelda or metroid probaby there is going to be some hombrew ,so probably getting a 2 switch is your only option I think :v

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the time we get a new zelda or metroid probaby there is going to be some hombrew ,so probably getting a 2 switch is your only option I think :v
I will never buy a second Switch. If I can't use homebrew and play Metroid Prime 4 on the same console, then I'm updating my console to play Metroid Prime 4, assuming it looks any good.

Edit: I'm hopeful that I won't have to make that kind of Sophie's Choice, and hopefully we'll have emuNAND or some other solution by then.

Last edited by Lacius,

Ceuse

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Updated for it from 2.3 to 3.1. Tbh after reading all the progress as far as i see it if there will be a way to play newer crypto games it requires a vulnerability in a newer fimware anyway. Im probably just continuing staying offline and buy the games i want. If those require a update i will update. If i miss out on homebrew/ cfw i can deal with that when the time comes. I bought the switch to play games after all, getting homebrew like kodi or snes9x would be great but not woth giving up on games.

D

Deleted User

Of course i will update. In fact i already updated my console. I have already lot of other consoles that i can use for homebrew and piracy. So many free games that it's not enjoyable anymore. I can afford to buy 1-2 switch games a year. Next year would be yoshi and kirby. Have fun waiting. Meantime i will enjoy the great odyssey adventure.

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

Other people: I'm gonna wait to update so I can play some really poorly made emulators because HOMEBREWWWW!

Me: I'm going to update because most games that are not free are better than every homebrew out there.

Reactions: DarkIrata

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Guy doesnt know wtf hes talking about half the time
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i guess not...