• Total voters

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
da_head said:
dice said:
Gah well if you knew it would happen you should have explained the difference in your OP.

God I hate it when posters act like they know it all (
tongue.gif
)

but but, u assumed i was incompetent
frown.gif

Yeah I know, the italic text was aimed at myself mainly
yay.gif

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
Im right handed. when used in combat like boxing and karate i use the right more than the left. same goes to the feet.

Regards,
Chris

EDIT:

Im both. Though I use my right hand to write. I use both for multiple things.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm ambidextrous. I also know how this came to be....

If I would have had no outside influence, I would have been right-handed, but as a kid my mom used to get behind me and taught me write and eat left handed as she was left handed and therefore taught me to be left-handed at those activities.

Now, I do some things left handed and some things right handed. When it comes to doing new activities (jobs and such) I tend to use whatever hand I was taught to initially.

It's all very confusing actually because some things I can do left handed and not right handed, some things I can do right handed but not left handed and some things I can do with either hand. There seems to be no rhyme or reason as to which hand I'll use for what task. So I just say I'm ambidextrous and leave it at that.

It's one of those questions that gives me pause whenever I am asked about it.

Hachibei

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I usually use my right hand for most things, but like Rayder, there are some random things I can only do with my left hand.

Mr.Seiko

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would say Ambidextrous, Much like the Ambidextrous ones above, I show favoritism for certain activities.

I do favor Left for writing and Stylus usage, but sports and other activities are done the way they were taught to me (usually right handed).

I naturally would have been Left handed for everything, but there were a lot of situations (especially school) where it was inconvenient to be left handed (mainly because of small right handed Desks) so I avoided the inconvenience by becoming Ambidextrous.

HEARDATBEAT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no joke for the first 12 years of my life every time my mom saw me write with my left hand she would hit the crap out of me until she finally gave up and admitted the fact that i'm a lefty

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PYUKEiLGHpQ?si=UosLAHElVkjIKfxN