• Total voters

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well technically i use both hands to type, which is kind of important because my living is surrounded by PC's, but generally i use my right hand for everything else.

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I write like a 3 year old with my left hand. You should have seen my writing when I hurt my right wrist, I couldn't read my own writing
tongue.gif
. I'm REALLY right handed.

RebelX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lefties ftw!!! However, I am cross dominant, this meaning that I favor one hand for some tasks and the other hand for others. In my case, I write with my left hand, but I throw with my right hand. Ambidexterity is a form of cross dominance, but natural ambidexterity is extremely rare. So many people think they are ambidextrous, it is ridiculous. I do not believe any of the people that say they are ambidextrous.

Lefties represent!!

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RebelX said:
Lefties ftw!!! However, I am cross dominant, this meaning that I favor one hand for some tasks and the other hand for others. In my case, I write with my left hand, but I throw with my right hand. Ambidexterity is a form of cross dominance, but natural ambidexterity is extremely rare. So many people think they are ambidextrous, it is ridiculous. I do not believe any of the people that say they are ambidextrous.

Lefties represent!!
CORRECT

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Nope.