Gaming Are you guys getting Ultra Su/Mo?

Would you pay 40+ dollars for ultra SU/Mo

• heck yea

Votes: 28 51.9%
  • heck no

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters

HamBone41801

Vipera’s Alt
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea. I pirated moon this morning, and as soon as it officially launches I'll buy it transfer my save to a cartridge.

D

Deleted User

im not getting it
$50 for a repeat of the shitty gen7 games?
gen4 was the last good gen
would gladly buy them again

also i pirated um to see if its any difference and it just feels like a slight mod of moon
not worth it
its like a $7 dlc being sold as a full price game

Reactions: amiibo_help

HamBone41801

Vipera’s Alt
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no I won't get it as I didn't get sun/moon. All the latest pokemon games are just clones of x and y with a different package.This company should start making pokemon games for the switch with updated graphics.This Assassin's creed strategy should stop.
Clones of xy? Meaning what? Are you insinuating that the fact that a Pokemon game already exists for a console means that no others should go on that console?

D

Deleted User

Clones of xy? Meaning what? Are you insinuating that the fact that a Pokemon game already exists for a console means that no others should go on that console?
yeah lets make a 3ds 1.0 for pokemon y
then make a 3ds 1.1 for pokemon x but change the order of the cartidge pins so it cant be used in a 1.0
3ds 1.2 for omega ruby
1.3 for alpha saphire
1.4 for moon
1.5 for sun
1.6 for um
1.7 for us
and have all of them use different pin orders for the cartridge slot so they cant be used on different 3ds versions

we just made $2340 off of some fat american kid who wanted all the games
also we sold all of them to about 150000 fat american kids so we are now rich

amiibo_help

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

no.I like that they are making games for a console but I lost my interest in them.It's been some years and the graphics look too similar from x y and onwards.The difference is only the place.They might create new characters(but with similar bodies to previous games) and update the appearance of some moves but they left the most important thing unchanged....the POKEMONS.Similar models,animations and interaction(pokemon amie/refresh) exist for some years now.In the past they at least had different sprites/animations with a new entry in the series.Not to mention how bad designs the new pokemons have in every new generation.

Reactions: Deleted User

HamBone41801

Vipera’s Alt
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no.I like that they are making games for a console but I lost my interest in them.It's been some years and the graphics look too similar from x y and onwards.The difference is only the place.They might create new characters(but with similar bodies to previous games) and update the appearance of some moves but they left the most important thing unchanged....the POKEMONS.Similar models,animations and interaction(pokemon amie/refresh) exist for some years now.In the past they at least had different sprites/animations with a new entry in the series.Not to mention how bad designs the new pokemons have in every new generation.

Earlier generations used pixel art. Your argument does not apply to 3D models which do not allow much change without drastically altering the very design of the Pokemon. how exactly would you suggest they alter the pose of a Pokemon like Rockruff? how about Seismitoad?

amiibo_help

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Earlier generations used pixel art. Your argument does not apply to 3D models which do not allow much change without drastically altering the very design of the Pokemon. how exactly would you suggest they alter the pose of a Pokemon like Rockruff? how about Seismitoad?
I really don't know but I do know that nowdays the pokemon games are boring and very similar to each other.Maybe they should move towards an open world theme and they could release new 3d pokemon models and animations ONLY in each remake they release.(ex.they remake red/green and they only let us see the first 151 pokemons and their animations then they move on to gold/silver etc.)That way people will get excited to revisit familiar regions in glorious open world HD and see how their favourite pokemon looks from each generation.I mean all 3d models were uncovered from x and y so it becomes boring to see them again and again...and I would like to see pokemon walking to make a return.

alpha_noj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, wasn't crazy about S/M, and would rather come back when the switch version comes out. Kind of burnt out by the games lately.

GameSystem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I pirated moon and collected all the ultra beasts and legendaries, but I didn't fill the pokedex. I messed around with Battle Tree, but didn't care enough to go all the way. I didn't really enjoy the game. I just played it to pass the time.

R/B/Y and G/S were the only pokemon games I ever 100%. They just don't have the magic anymore.

I can pirate these too, but I won't. I just don't feel like playing pokemon anymore. This is after beating EOV and I ran out of stuff to do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Mobile app is such absolute dogshit, I haven't used it in SO long
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah mobile versions better people don't think about how apps are just shrunken down websites
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Could be the phone connection etc I've mostly been fine with the app
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Regardless fuck bezos
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Agreed. Crazy how both seeking a job at Amazon, and subsequently quitting Amazon, are both some of the best decisions I've ever made
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did someone loose a leg? You're fired
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ffs 55gb patch for hogwarts legacy
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Teslas are prob running Windows XP to this day.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    sometimes I wonder where I went wrong and why I'm so dissatisfied with my life
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Then I find myself arguing with someone on reddit about how blatantly wrong their understanding of the USB Power Delivery specification is.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    At 1 AM.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Where did I go wrong, again? 😕
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, What do you mean?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, always blame women
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Blame woke.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Blame society.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Woke isn't part of society they woke up from it
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    *spends years yelling "wake up sheeple"
    *acts shocked when they actually wake up
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Make up your mind.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean the government doesn't care? :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have no idea what you're talking about.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The government
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/clip/Ugkx4pNi-wvHyf8vhDN0x06Wf8J7aIgx_Hdp