Homebrew Are there any other ways to homebrew 11.6.0-39U without the 'DSiware' stuff? also its a old 3ds

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wha? . . . oh 32 posts i see . . . you need at least 100 posts to access the trading area ... in all honesty i only have one post worth of feedback i will quote it
Traded 3ds xl black
for 2ds blue/black. Besides some shipping problems everthing went smooth. He's happy I'm happy so were all good
you could ask anyone with 100 or more posts to confirm . . . btw the shipping problems in the quote were on my end . . . the package came back to me and i contacted andre & got corrected shipping information from him and reshipped

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so wait i wont get that thingy?
i will do the trade if you wish . . . its just that we are in the incorrect place on gbatemp for that kind of thing and as you cant access the proper section i just wanted to show my (only) feedback post so you know i dont plan to cheat you (or anyone for that matter)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/twitch-streamer-places-24000-hit-on-youtuber-after-stellar...