• Views 1,299,848
  • Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

Risenrenegade

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I used the option to unlock all craftable armors and weapons with my profile then i go to my item box and generate the materials needed to create some of the items. for some items specifically they won't show up in a list of items to use or as a more common scenario I cannot use the materials to create scraps or use scraps i generate to craft Palico gear? Is this a bug with the program or must I legitmately fight the monster before I can use the function another thing I noticed was when spawning in Speed Jelly++ I could not use it until I actually combined and created the Jelly first. I also noticed some armors missing from the list such as the Low and High rank versions of the Rhopessa armor set just thought I'd let you know about that as well.

Bummed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all! Has this happened to you? Im HR 5, unlocked everything, but I only have 4 decorations

FATE4LIFE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey all! Has this happened to you? Im HR 5, unlocked everything, but I only have 4 decorations

after testing alot on my save i find some interesting things

If u use the " unlock all " on the save editor options . Yea you will unlock everything but u need atlast to unlock your HR and finish the village . I use that option and have those 4 decoratios aswell then i do all the urgents from village and unlock the 6 star quest then i got alot of new decorations the thing is if you are using the quest unlocker too you need also unlock your HR and finish all the village aswell ( you can do only the urgent quest ) if you dont do that you gonna get a " bug" and on your quest list ( from village) it displays all 6 stars cleared but u can only " click" the stars that you already cleared " legaly" for example if u already clear the 1-3 * when u click those u will see all clrear ( for using quest completer) but if u trying to click on the 4* start it display 6 start and u will never be able to click on the 4 -5 starts normaly like i said u need to clear the village and finish the game " legaly and unlock your HR for the quest completer works.

Last edited by FATE4LIFE,

alphex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea Happened to me. Just pull out all the materials needed for any decoration you want into your pouch and put it back inside of your box.

Kynesor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant increase my HR at all. Not even by 1, and I have unlocked HR. Am I doing something wrong?

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant increase my HR at all. Not even by 1, and I have unlocked HR. Am I doing something wrong?
Increasing the HR by itself won't do anything. You need to increase your HR points then finish a quest.

Kynesor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Increasing the HR by itself won't do anything. You need to increase your HR points then finish a quest.
Thanks! I didn't see that option, haha. Great tool, figured most of my other issues out. Do you happen to know any way I can figure out how many points I need to get to certain HRs?

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No clue, but if you set it higher than max, it will decrease it to maximum once you finish a quest

Throne_Trinity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Howdy. I have a question for anyone who knows the answer. I am doing this all on a mac, but was able to use wine bottler to turn the .exe file into an application (I think that's the process at least, I'm not the best with technical stuff) and I also have the sd card from my 3DS plugged into my computer. I've opened up the program and it works fine but I'm having trouble finding my monster hunter save to load onto the save editor. Again I'm not the best with computers so anything helps!

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Howdy. I have a question for anyone who knows the answer. I am doing this all on a mac, but was able to use wine bottler to turn the .exe file into an application (I think that's the process at least, I'm not the best with technical stuff) and I also have the sd card from my 3DS plugged into my computer. I've opened up the program and it works fine but I'm having trouble finding my monster hunter save to load onto the save editor. Again I'm not the best with computers so anything helps!
Hi there,

You need to export the save file with a save manager such as JK's Save Manager. Before you can use it, you must be able to use Homebrew which can be access by exploits such as Browserhax.

To learn more about Hombrew: https://smealum.github.io/3ds
For JK's Save Manager: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-jks-savemanager-homebrew-cia-save-manager.413143/

Last edited by APM,

Throne_Trinity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Kynesor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just messed with the value until I got the HR I wanted. Thanks!

Do you know if there is any tool any way to can unlock all the hunter arts? I don't wanna use the quest completer, cause I still wanna 100% the quests by myself. I just don't wanna farm all the stupid quests for the arts.

Last edited by Kynesor,

LqD NiTR0G3N

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have seen people mentioning a charm editor is available for this. I am currently in the process of learning how this all is supposed to work and all that I need to get it working so I of course cannot currently check this out. Is there any truth tho these statements or is not yet available?

Kynesor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

alphex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Do you know if there is any tool any way to can unlock all the hunter arts? I don't wanna use the quest completer, cause I still wanna 100% the quests by myself. I just don't wanna farm all the stupid quests for the arts.
This save editor has what your looking for.

Last edited by alphex,
Reactions: Kynesor

LqD NiTR0G3N

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Looks like you answered your on question. You want to 100% complete the quests yourself therefore you will unlock them yourself. There are some helpful guides online on how to unlock them all I'd give those a good read if you want to speed unlock all of the arts then go for completion later.

tobias89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
What's the maximum number of skills/moves i can grant to a palico? I've added afew more moves to my cat but while it appears in game, it doesn't allow me to select those moves

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Biomutant looks cool tho, may have to try that
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa...