• Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

assassin700

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys so my jks save manager save data gets error cant enter arcives and the others are blank, i added hackys save manager and im getting the same thing and the 3 one down says rename folders and y to delet but no folders just blank with screen with new??? and when i click new it just freezes
same here

Ieattheworld

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey guys im new just started and just got homebrew, got monster hunter gen afew weeks ago and was told powersaves dont work for it, so downloaded the jw manager and it has nothing on it cant upload or download saves, any hel would be great or if some one has a app to add to homebrew the can work like powersaves did just want max money or 99 iteams.
what you need is jk save manager, when u launch homebrew take out the cartridge thats if youre launching homebrew with a game, if youre not launching homebrew with a game then do these steps before launching it:
1. start monster hunter generations
2. save the game
3. power off 3ds launch homebrew
4.( if u launch homebrew with cartridge wait tilll homebrew starts then switch out cartridge to monster hunter) if no cartridge just put in monster hunter
5. go to JK save manager which should be in the sd card-3ds-jksm
6.then you can export the extra data, edit it with apm's mh editor then import it again.

heero_spidey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's the equipped actions, you're equipping everything.
I checked and I have only 6 actions equipped which is my limit, I have 8 learned actions that I can equip.

Also, I tried adding the palicos from the first page but I read the warning about the game crashing because they don't have a weapon, how can I add that? In game?

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not 6 actions you can equip, it's 6 memory worth of actions. Just take off the equips with the exception of the default equips, and equip them manually.

You can fix the crashes by making an equipment set that has a weapon and equip the equipment set onto the palico

heero_spidey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not 6 actions you can equip, it's 6 memory worth of actions. Just take off the equips with the exception of the default equips, and equip them manually.

You can fix the crashes by making an equipment set that has a weapon and equip the equipment set onto the palico
Ok, I unequipped everything. Did a mission, then equipped only the limit which is 5 right now and did another mission and they still get unequipped.

heero_spidey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you have the default skills on?
No, I unequipped everything. If I equip the default ones I am at a max of 5 and I can't equip or unequip anything else. We are talking about skills and not moves right, I'm having problems with my equip skills. I have 5 memory slots and only have equipped 3 things that all combined use all 5 slots. Go on a mission and they get unequipped, looked online and found that maybe the palico is illegal, double checked and used the validator and the palico checked out. You're saying I have all skills equipped but I have none equipped since when I go on a mission they get unequipped on their own.

Ansatsu247

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am currently having problems with Palico unequipping moves as well. The skills seem to be sticking when I enter a quest, but the moves are unequipping themselves. I have checked my .catz file through Validator tool and it checks out.

I have manually created a Fighter type Palico with both of these default skills.

Furr-ious (cost 5)
Piercing Boomerang (cost 2)

I have a bunch of other skills as well, but am ignoring those for now. Even though I only equip both of these default skills, they still get unequipped during the hunt phase.

My Palico is only level 13. So the support gauge only goes up to a max of 5. If I equip both of these default skills, they add up to 7. So is that the reason it is unequipping? Just want to be clear because I'm confused on this issue. It might be because its not high enough level or something.

Help is appreciated.

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just make a valid palico that's not equipped with any moves (Except for default skills), then manually equip the skills.

garukusanagi23

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hello, i have a problem with my save data after use the save editor,

my save file does not load , it stays in loading and finally returns to the screen of the 3DS with the message "

there has been an error and closed the program. it will restart the console (You could lose unsaved data )" ¿how can i fix this error?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Roll them little snake eyes in
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go gay there I made up his mind
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?