• Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

Ansatsu247

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just make a valid palico that's not equipped with any moves (Except for default skills), then manually equip the skills.

Hey. Thanks for replying.

Unfortunately, it did not work for me. The moves are still disappearing for me.

Here is my setup:

http://puu.sh/ql9uC/cb0e786dcb.png

I only have those actions equipped, but when I go to any quest, the actions disappear. Not sure what the problem is.

Ansatsu247

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured it out.

I had Herb Horn and Mini Barrel Bombay in the wrong order.

It was supposed to be Mini Barrel Bombay in the 3rd slot and Herb Horn in the 4th slot. So the order apparently matters for the 3rd and 4th slot.

That is the only thing I changed, and the moves are working for me now.

cloudsdale

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is an import folder with all the cats from this Reddit thread

This contains 10 Optimal Fighter cats for Prowling, and 2 Optimal Support cats. Probably the most legit ones to get, for those who want to stay incognito :)

PS: One of the cat is originally from Gaijin Hunter! yay!
When importing in NyantaleX and PoogieP they come in with invalid weapons, and not sure how to change their equipment to the generic level weapon. It currently crashes when I try to change them in game. Any help would be much appreciated thanks.

Edit: Used the updated palico check took, told me the weapon slot they were using and put a weapon in those slots. Everything working fine.

Last edited by cloudsdale,

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that's disappointing, editing an IG to have maxed power/weight/speed just resets it to base stats

42cd167e2b.jpg

a70c9bd58f.jpg

Vithimiris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Time to be like a kid in a candy store. This is going to be more fun than when I used Jappi88's Dark Souls Save Editor. God I did so many broken things with that editor. Also I launched JK's Save Manager and it turned my screen red....

Vithimiris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I got the tool working and I was able to edit stuff, however when I put max items, I get the items but I can't craft any of the items? This is mainly for Palico's for hunter I can craft everything. Is there a way to fix this so I can make all armor for Palicos?

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I got the tool working and I was able to edit stuff, however when I put max items, I get the items but I can't craft any of the items? This is mainly for Palico's for hunter I can craft everything. Is there a way to fix this so I can make all armor for Palicos?
Read FAQs

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nintendo becomes responsible for 2024s virus +1