• Likes 41

assassin700

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Install JKSM. (its really easy)

Then after its installed, boot into Homebrew. Start JKSM and put in your MHGen Cartridge (If you have the Installed Version just cycle through your apps)
Then click on it. Go into Extra Save Settings ---> export the Save
Put the Save on your PC (it's called system (theres another file called system_backup which is a backup. Rename it to system if your file corrupts))
Edit the File on your PC.
Put it back into the folder.
Then Boot Homebrew
Click on MHGen
Extra Settings --> import the File.

Voila You're done.

And ALWAYS have a Backup!
ok so where im at now is i got the editor i got the latest version of jk's save manager ( i think) so right now im stuck in the export of the save files because it says error opening save archive. if i can just figure out how to exort it and import it im set. is there something im missing? Krustenkäse explained it how to do it. it makes sense now. but the error is that it couldnt load save archive. Otherwise i do appreciate you guys helping it does mean a lot to me. if i could ever help you guys in anyway just ask me.

Krustenkäse

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ok so where im at now is i got the editor i got the latest version of jk's save manager ( i think) so right now im stuck in the export of the save files because it says error opening save archive. if i can just figure out how to exort it and import it im set. is there something im missing? Krustenkäse explained it how to do it. it makes sense now. but the error is that it couldnt load save archive. Otherwise i do appreciate you guys helping it does mean a lot to me. if i could ever help you guys in anyway just ask me.
There are 2 Options. Save Options. And Advanced options or something. Take the 2nd Option from top.

joshgrant92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey guys so my jks save manager save data gets error cant enter arcives and the others are blank, i added hackys save manager and im getting the same thing and the 3 one down says rename folders and y to delet but no folders just blank with screen with new??? and when i click new it just freezes

Last edited by joshgrant92,

Knitten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys stop trying to extract your save with JKSM, you're supposed to extract the "Extra Data" that's where the actual save for MHX/Gen is kept >.>

kevin0812

Trophies
XP
Country
Ijust want to say thank you for this save editor.

I just have one question though. My game keeps.crashing when i tried to use insect glaive (alatreos) just about 5mins when I started to hunt. This does not happen to any other weapons. May I ask why? TIA

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ijust want to say thank you for this save editor.

I just have one question though. My game keeps.crashing when i tried to use insect glaive (alatreos) just about 5mins when I started to hunt. This does not happen to any other weapons. May I ask why? TIA
You probably spawned it into your equipment box. Doing so leaves the slot for the kinsect blank, thus the crash when you try to use the glaive. to fix it, sell your 'glitched' weapon, buy an insect glaive from the in-game shop (any will do) and change that new glaive in the editor to be the glaive you want.

kevin0812

Trophies
XP
Country
Y
You probably spawned it into your equipment box. Doing so leaves the slot for the kinsect blank, thus the crash when you try to use the glaive. to fix it, sell your 'glitched' weapon, buy an insect glaive from the in-game shop (any will do) and change that new glaive in the editor to be the glaive you want.
ou are purely awesome. I havent tried it but Im sure you are right. I am just spawning it in the equipment box. Thanks again. Have a good day

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Y

ou are purely awesome. I havent tried it but Im sure you are right. I am just spawning it in the equipment box. Thanks again. Have a good day
Keep in mind, also, that Kinsects are intended to be upgraded with their glaive. If you replace an insect glaive with a higher tier insect glaive without adjusting the kinsect stats/type to match, you will have issues upgrading your new glaive. Best practice is to just give yourself the items needed and upgrade the glaive in-game as normal. It will also help your kinsect be faster/more powerful/more useful that the base kinsect

heero_spidey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, need help again. I am having a palico that keeps unequipping skills. I just used the palico check program and it all says valid, but back in the game I go on a hunt and the skills get unequiped. Please help.

Attachments

• Trish.zip
    293 bytes · Views: 91

Krustenkäse

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello, need help again. I am having a palico that keeps unequipping skills. I just used the palico check program and it all says valid, but back in the game I go on a hunt and the skills get unequiped. Please help.

We have some Palicos at page 1. Take one of these and rename it pls.

Those are good palicos and they need love too!

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're trying to equip all the skills at once...

Last edited by APM,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5