• Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello! thanks for the tools so I put the skills i like on my palico but everytime I equip it and goes on a mission with the palico the skills and actions equipped are disappearing
The game has checks in place that removes bad skill combinations and stuff.

Not a bug, but a feature of the game.

Reactions: JamesyPoo

niglet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please list a detailed tutorial for someone (me) who has never done this, for example, What hardware do I need? (I currently have powersaves, doesn't work for G anymore), Where do I start?, etc.

I know it might seem like a lot, and there are probably other tutorials, but I need guidance from the source, otherwise I might end up screwing up. Also, seems like other people would appreciate it too!

Thanks

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please list a detailed tutorial for someone (me) who has never done this, for example, What hardware do I need? (I currently have powersaves, doesn't work for G anymore), Where do I start?, etc.

I know it might seem like a lot, and there are probably other tutorials, but I need guidance from the source, otherwise I might end up screwing up. Also, seems like other people would appreciate it too!

Thanks
Read this: https://gbatemp.net/threads/apm-mhx-mhgen-save-editor.434421/page-13#post-6534055

Reactions: JamesyPoo

BraderPatam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Man thanks with the equipment exporter APM. Now I can import all of my max upgraded weapons and god talisman from my MHX save.

tyfly1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@APM I seem to have figured out how to use the palico editor. From testing it for multiple hours it seems that you can not edit any default skills that the palico came with, but you can add a few more. In the Learned actions section the first 0 is the place holder for the action that you teach to others, same applies to the skill section. After this you can add a few more buy changing some of the 46's in actions and 77's in skills. (Only the 77's in skills though, haven't found out the significance of the bottom 4 numbers though.)

Also, you can quickly level up palicos by adding a large amount of exp and completing a quest. It will even out to your current palico level cap. I will continue to play around with it to see if I can figure out more.

Update: with actions you also have to insert the numbers into the equipped actions tab, because it will not let you select in game

Last edited by tyfly1,

WaitWhatBro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if you saw my other post on possible features but thought of another one
Monster Size, being able to modify if you've handled the largest and smalles on them giving you the crown status on them.

zehiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello.
First of all, thank you for your work.
I looked at the pages of the forum; Unfortunately I am lost.
I just installed "Homebrew Launcher". (From: http://smealum.github.io/3ds/#prepare)
I succeeded.
But now ... I do not know how to install the "savedatafile" or "JK Savamanager" :(
I am on 10.5.26.
Can someone explain to me step by step? I will be highly grateful.

I really need a helping hand.

Many thanks <3

ukee

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Not sure if you saw my other post on possible features but thought of another one
Monster Size, being able to modify if you've handled the largest and smalles on them giving you the crown status on them.
I think APM is already working on the guild card feature so the monster sizes is probably included along the line.
OR not lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hello.
First of all, thank you for your work.
I looked at the pages of the forum; Unfortunately I am lost.
I just installed "Homebrew Launcher". (From: http://smealum.github.io/3ds/#prepare)
I succeeded.
But now ... I do not know how to install the "savedatafile" or "JK Savamanager" :(
I am on 10.5.26.
Can someone explain to me step by step? I will be highly grateful.

I really need a helping hand.

Many thanks <3
Download the .zip file for JKSM here.
The extract the zip file, inside the extracted folder will be a '3ds' and 'JKSV' folder, copy those both and put them at the root of your SD card.
Then proceed to boot up your homebrew launcher and look for a JK Save Manager or whatever the title is in the homebrew launcher.
You will find the option to fiddle with save data for your games now.

For MHG, just export the extdata.

zehiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you for the return.
I have access to the manager. But I can not find my backup.
This indicates "Error Opening Exdata! Title May not use it." ...
I have started a game with 20h and +.
For information, I made my save of my NEW 3DS ... And I installed a HomBLauncher on my OLD3DS .... Is that the reason?
I have used the same SD card ...
How to transfer the save to another console?

Neter92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@APM The unlocking palico equipment works but for some reason I cant purchase any of the new armors. I have enough money and items to create them but for some reason they are greyed out. any advice?

Jesus10101

lord and savior
Trophies
XP
Country
@APM The unlocking palico equipment works but for some reason I cant purchase any of the new armors. I have enough money and items to create them but for some reason they are greyed out. any advice?
You have to take out the items from the itembox and put them back in for them to register.

Reactions: Neter92

DragLeben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone export and upload a legit talisman with 3 slots?
Trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong, I tried using a legit Queen talisman and changing it's deco slots but I always end up having a broken talisman with no skills.

Doesn't matter if it has useless skills, I just need a talisman with 3 slots on it.

GhostOfOblivion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got a message on my 10.2 system saying it will update on restart, does anyone know of a way to stop this? it's on a old xl 3ds

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Small update: v0.05b

What's new:
-Fixed a small bug where if you saved while in prowler form, your player's name will change to your prowler's name

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just got a message on my 10.2 system saying it will update on restart, does anyone know of a way to stop this? it's on a old xl 3ds
Does that mean it already installed the files? I'm not sure if there's a way to stop that.

I think this method might work, but I'm not 100% sure since you may have already installed it:
https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonQRCodes/comments/2yd7u1/another_method_of_getting_rid_of_the_update/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.