• Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh right I'll be adding a guild card character editor (to edit your character in guild card) sometime this weekend

bournejason

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Might be adblock? I dont know but i took @BlueLeafeon 's idea and made it into a zip file. I honestly dont know why i didnt think of that earlier.
Well if you still want the charms, he ya go. I knew about the talisman editor but my computer keeps on removing it thinking its a virus. Anyway making charms only takes changing like 3 values in any hex editor so its not time consuming.
don't know if it is a bug when exporting talismans...
When I import your talismans one by one, and saved in APM editor. Then I open my save in talisman editor, I see 3 dragon talismans with 0 slots, and the skills are handicraft/fastcharge/tenderizer +5, expert +16... which is clearly illegal value.
But I didn't change the imported talismans and went into game, when selecting those 3 talismans in equipbox they shew --- skill and no skill numbers.
BUT when I sell equipments I CAN see them with 'handicraft/fastcharge/tenderizer +5, expert +16' numbers...

are these normal talismans in your game? If so not sure in which part they became illegal

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't know if it is a bug when exporting talismans...
When I import your talismans one by one, and saved in APM editor. Then I open my save in talisman editor, I see 3 dragon talismans with 0 slots, and the skills are handicraft/fastcharge/tenderizer +5, expert +16... which is clearly illegal value.
But I didn't change the imported talismans and went into game, when selecting those 3 talismans in equipbox they shew --- skill and no skill numbers.
BUT when I sell equipments I CAN see them with 'handicraft/fastcharge/tenderizer +5, expert +16' numbers...

are these normal talismans in your game? If so not sure in which part they became illegal
expert can only be +10 max in slot 2. fix that and they'll be legal

Jesus10101

lord and savior
Trophies
XP
Country
that makes sense, it should be 0A..
Sorry about that, it was just as @iSharingan said. It was a rush job but i fix them.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I...wasn't the one who told you to use a zip file. lol.

Do you have avast? Avast tends to block random user-made programs simply because they're "not on the list of known programs," and you can go into your virus chest and submit it as a false positive. Then restore it.
Lol, i got confused with your profile picture with @iSharingan . I honestly dont know how i confused a pokmon with a pony. My bad. Thanks for the suggestion Sharingan.

Attachments

• Talismans 0.2.zip
    711 bytes · Views: 246

Candy324

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh right I'll be adding a guild card character editor (to edit your character in guild card) sometime this weekend

your 1st thread says v17 , but the actual download link is 16c i assume you just forgot to swap the url and wanted to notify you, will check the other links out :) thx anyway!.

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your 1st thread says v17 , but the actual download link is 16c i assume you just forgot to swap the url and wanted to notify you, will check the other links out :) thx anyway!.
The one on the drive should be v0.17. The one in the mega folder is on 0.17 as well

Last edited by APM,

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated the Quest completer under extra tools in the first post with the values @iSharingan supplied to me. Still use at own risk and make sure to have backups before using it.

Reactions: Vithimiris

aoiefy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone here made an op damage weapon that could 1 hit a monster yet? if so, can i have the file to import it. please thank you.

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone here made an op damage weapon that could 1 hit a monster yet? if so, can i have the file to import it. please thank you.
that's only possibe with NTR cheats (and even then it's not the weapon itself that is tweaked. it's the attack multiplier). Save editing cant do that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note: update on my ultimate cat (now with Bombing forte for better stats and faster gauge gain). I've been using this since about 10 minutes after uploading Charisma one, but didn't bother to update the old one for whatever reason.

I tested literally every forte and this had faster gauge gain when in battle (gains extra gauge for EVERY action when a large monster is present) than any other forte (even support's rang-boosted gauge gain) and was second stats - losing to fighting by a mere 10 points to Atk/Def.

Note that with this palico too, some 'illegal' actions have been crammed in null slots so they can only be re-equipped via editor if you remove them in game.

Again, palico is set to inactive and weapon is box 1 slot 1 for ease of import (just make sure you have a weapon in box 1 slot 1)

Attachments

• The Truly Ultimate Palico (fixed).zip
    298 bytes · Views: 174
Reactions: Vithimiris

Vithimiris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How quick does the gauge go up? I mean I'd be willing to trade a bit of attack, because the quicker you get your gauge up, the more your DPS can stay sustained as a cat. On fights like Silverwind, trying to get gauge is important, so I'm definately gonna give this a try.

Candy324

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How quick does the gauge go up? I mean I'd be willing to trade a bit of attack, because the quicker you get your gauge up, the more your DPS can stay sustained as a cat. On fights like Silverwind, trying to get gauge is important, so I'm definately gonna give this a try.

ehm if you land your hits fast?. it all depends on how good you are..

drew112288

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's only possibe with NTR cheats (and even then it's not the weapon itself that is tweaked. it's the attack multiplier). Save editing cant do that.

On a side note: update on my ultimate cat (now with Bombing forte for better stats and faster gauge gain). I've been using this since about 10 minutes after uploading Charisma one, but didn't bother to update the old one for whatever reason.

I tested literally every forte and this had faster gauge gain when in battle (gains extra gauge for EVERY action when a large monster is present) than any other forte (even support's rang-boosted gauge gain) and was second stats - losing to fighting by a mere 10 points to Atk/Def.

Note that with this palico too, some 'illegal' actions have been crammed in null slots so they can only be re-equipped via editor if you remove them in game.

Again, palico is set to inactive and weapon is box 1 slot 1 for ease of import (just make sure you have a weapon in box 1 slot 1)

is that a bombing cat with bomb skills? cause I failed for the second time to make a bombing cat with the whole null slots thing. I have edited a palico just with the normal skills with help from page 21 here. nvm I looked at it and its not a full bombing cat. cool cat tho.

Last edited by drew112288,

aoiefy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

i see.. i thought someone might already have a 30k hidden elem like in mh4u.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: rule 63 went too far nowadays