Hacking Anyone who got Loadiine to work...

jailminer

Joel? Are you up at 6 AM making a Custom Title?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did you do it? Some people are still experiencing crashes 'n stuff.

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I load it from the browser and no issues so far. Make sur your firewall or antivirus is not blocking it if you're using NWPlayer123 method with Java 8 and make sure all of your folders on the SD card have the right name and all

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well be more specific. Are you using the latest nightly? Are you 5.5? Is it crashing on loading loadiine or just the exploit as a whole?

D

Deleted User

How did you do it? Some people are still experiencing crashes 'n stuff.
Ive launched it multiple times. Make sure your SD card is setup correctly. Try launching it from this site

http://107.170.0.56/

Make sure you load this first.
1Wf5vlE.png

Then open the homebrew menu

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just the exploits
On the root of your C: drive. there s a folder named kexploit correct. Inside there, is all of those files Haxserver.jar withlove.png etc. type in ipconfig in the command prompt and next to ipv4 you should get your ip. Usually 192.168.x.xxx. If that went ok, create a .txt file. I named it hax.txt. In that text file type java -jar HaxServer.jar . Now rename that .txt to .bat so it becomes a bat file. Now run that .bat. If the jar file popped up and the command prompt cant be used everything went well. Now go to the wii u, and go to the webpage http://192.168.xxx.xxx/hax?kexploit10 . This should take you to a green screen with the illuminati. If ur booted back to the home menu afterwards, yay it worked. Now just go to http://192.168.xxx.xxx/hax?loadiine to load up the homebrew menu. If it shows up yay.

bones123

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm having issues getting any game to load through Loadiine. Always just leads to a black screen and a console freeze after the bar fills up.

davetheshrew

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having issues getting any game to load through Loadiine. Always just leads to a black screen and a console freeze after the bar fills up.
try what i posted. also make sure the game is wiiu/games/TITLENAME [TITLEID] and inside that folder is content,code, meta files. If you have it wiiu/games/TITLENAME [TITLEID]/TITLENAME [TITLEID] then content it wont work

Last edited by davetheshrew,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try what i posted. also make sure the game is wiiu/games/TITLENAME [TITLEID] and inside that folder is content,code, meta files. If you have it wiiu/games/TITLENAME [TITLEID]/TITLENAME [TITLEID] then content it wont work
He's got it working. I helped in pm. He's not using the haxserver

Chocobubba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every time I try to run the exploit that part works, but attempting to launch the HBL/Loadiine returns the error "SD mount failed." or "fsgetmountsource failed"

bones123

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Doing that results in the same thing. I know I have it set up right because the games show up in Loadiine, but once I tap "OK" to load them, the screen goes black and the Wii U freezes.

He's got it working. I helped in pm. He's not using the haxserver
Haha, wrong dude.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doing that results in the same thing. I know I have it set up right because the games show up in Loadiine, but once I tap "OK" to load them, the screen goes black and the Wii U freezes.

Haha, wrong dude.
Check your launch mode in loadiine. Is it set up to use Super Smash Bro's or Mii Maker?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well, after a day of pain, i'm gonna catch some zs