Hacking Anyone Interested In Porting Mupen 64 to the Vita?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KingpinSlim

Fair enough, but the question was "which model is the best to look for?", to which my answer is, in my opinion, the correct one. Of course, any of the post-1k models will work just fine, but the 2k reigns supreme none the less.
I can't ague with that logic.
I got that whole collector-mentality, too.
That's why i have so many wonderfully rare consoles stowed away in my basement. ; )
I guess i really just want a PSP for the PSP Games and the PSX.
So priorities may vary here.Also? 20 Euro for a PSP is a fucking steal. I am still really excited about that.

Reactions: Gadorach

Gadorach

Electronics Engineering Technologist
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't ague with that logic.
I got that whole collector-mentality, too.
That's why i have so many wonderfully rare consoles stowed away in my basement. ; )
I guess i really just want a PSP for the PSP Games and the PSX.
So priorities may vary here.Also? 20 Euro for a PSP is a fucking steal. I am still really excited about that.
If you've seen my signature, well, I'm basically the same way. I collect all kinds of stuff, and mod everything to the gills. I don't even play games almost at all anymore, too busy working on my electronics engineering degree, but I love consoles none the less. Also, my signature is not representative of my complete collection, that's only about a third of my consoles. My basement hates me lmao

K

KingpinSlim

If you've seen my signature, well, I'm basically the same way. I collect all kinds of stuff, and mod everything to the gills. I don't even play games almost at all anymore, too busy working on my electronics engineering degree, but I love consoles none the less. Also, my signature is not representative of my complete collection, that's only about a third of my consoles. My basement hates me lmao
i forgot to add my Pc Engine CD to my list earlier. THats still a work in progress tho.
Caps need to be replaced and an RGB mod needs to be installed.
Don't have a Turbo Everdrive, yet either.
But oh well...
I only really collect systems tho.
Not games.
I only really collect games for Vita, PS4 and PC.
Anything else would get far to expensive before to long.

Reactions: Gadorach

Gadorach

Electronics Engineering Technologist
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's real, it's a development board for making reverse engineering the Vita memcard's protocol easier. It's not a magic device that makes SD cards work in a vita or anything though, so don't get any ideas. It's for devs, not regular users.

Firion Hope

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Daedalus itself might not work, but someone could create something for Vita using the same idea, if we're lucky

D

Deleted User

is it just me or does daedalus just has a poor compatibility with some n64 games

ohwow9000

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hate to dust off an old thread, but I believe VitaGL is new 🤔 Would something like this be possible with an OpenGL wrapper

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Rinne is still working on Deadalus, I remember reading a tweet or in the vitahacks subreddit that he'd continue soonish after some ports.
Don't quote me on it tho.

Anyway, if you'd want it to be ported, I'd suggest opening a new thread.
This one kinda outlived its purpose after Deadalus got ported.

Reactions: slaphappygamer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-