Hacking Anyone have the original bootrom for an Acekard 2i HW 81?

astrangeone

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
I just realized I nuked the original dump I had on the sd card after flashing it for the ntrboot reasons. Just want to restore it to original/stock and then reflash it with the new ntrboot flasher.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just realized I nuked the original dump I had on the sd card after flashing it for the ntrboot reasons. Just want to restore it to original/stock and then reflash it with the new ntrboot flasher.
If your Acekard works as intended, there's no reason to reflash it with the new version of ntrboot flasher.

Kazuma77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could upload mine, but zoogie's already been kind enough to share his here, so, no need for duplicates.

However, Lacius was correct in stating that there's no need to redo the card just because a new version of the flasher gets released. As long as it works, it got flashed correctly the first time, and doing it again will change nothing.

That said, B9S 1.3 is out now, so if you're looking to upgrade to it, that actually makes some sense. Though it isn't quite earth-shattering. The update's main purpose was to make the payloads smaller so that they'll work on more cards. Not exactly of interest to you if yours already works. There is that increased delay that gives you more time to hit a hotkey. But GM9 doesn't use any.

Reactions: Lacius

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1