Gaming Anybody try Kirby 3D Classics yet?

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since it came out in Europe today, wondering if anybody has tried it yet. Curious to know how the 3D is implemented...

EDIT: Good news, it apprently comes out in NA sometime today too :)

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It has not come out in Europe yet, at least not in the UK.

Today's the release date for it but it won't actually appear in the e-shop for about 8-10 hours from this post.
E-shop update time seems to be around 3pm GMT, give or take a couple of hours.

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Nintendo Download (11/17, North America)
November 17th, 2011 Posted in 3DS, DS, News, Posted by Valay, Wii
Would you look at that! Seems that Nintendo of America has come through on 3D Classics: Kirby’s Adventure.

This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Nintendo eShop
3D Classics: Kirby’s Adventure™ – 3D Classics: Kirby’s Adventure invites you to explore the world of Dream Land in a whole new way. The landscape comes to life as Kirby crosses land, sea and sky in his quest to restore the Star Rod. (For Nintendo 3DS™)
Nintendo eShop / Nintendo DSiWare™
Escape Trick: Convenience Store – When our main character tries to leave the convenience store where he works, he finds that the door won’t open and the store looks somehow different. Who would lock him in here? Can he get out of this place? (For Nintendo 3DS / Nintendo DSi™)
WiiWare™
Pinocchio’s Puzzle – Solve increasingly difficult puzzles as you progress through the classic tale of Pinocchio. In addition to developing sensory skills and hand-eye coordination, you’ll enjoy an endearing and enchanting story told puzzle by puzzle. (For Wii™)
Also new this week:
• The Legend of Zelda Great Fairy’s Fountain Theme (Nintendo Video™)
• Play and Learn Chinese (Nintendo eShop / Nintendo DSiWare)
To view this week’s Nintendo Download in its full graphical version, please visit: http://www.news2know...ad55Bf0KSe.php.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new titles to the Nintendo eShop for the Nintendo 3DS system, to the Nintendo DSi Shop for the Nintendo DSi system and to the Wii Shop Channel for the Wii console at 9 a.m. Pacific time on Thursdays.
The Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service and features games, applications and videos in both 2D and 3D. Users can add money to their virtual wallets using a credit card or by purchasing a Nintendo 3DS Prepaid Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card

YAY IT IS COMING!

oxenh

The most unknown member of GBAtemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
whoa!, so kirby is coming to the store in a 3d form?
man, is time to add fund to my 3ds

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Eshop updated with the game, I'm downloading it now :D
EDIT: I like the header, 3D pixelated kirby (almost like urban champion)
Customizable controls too! I know I'm gonna be playing this weekend :D
Heads up, the game is dark in 3D mode by default, you have to change that in 3D settings.

Little Mini Review
After beating the first world, I can say that the 3D effect is quite nice, I cranked it up all the way in the 3D options and slider ;)
It's the same game as before so don't expect anything too new, except that you now can customize your controls, even to the point that the normally useless L and R buttons could be used to play the game enitrely.
I like kirby's adventure a lot, but I've only played it twice and that was a long time ago so looking at it now with fresh eyes and in 3D I can say this is a 3D classic worthy of the 3D classic name

I don't give review scores, it seems that's all people care about...

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've tried it, I loved it.
It's very faithful to the original game, and plays very smoothly. No graphic errors like you'd see on the NES.
I'd forgotten how Kirby would drop his ability on the lightest touch with an enemy, Return to Dreamland is pretty soft compared to this.

Andrew_DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's pretty neat, the 3D isn't overbearing just enough to give a nice effect =) If you liked the original game you should get it, if you liked any Kirby game you should get it. If you don't have a 3DS.... then why are you hanging around a 3DS board go buy a 3DS and get this game ;D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-