Hacking Anybody have a 003 - USA wii they want to donate to science?

giantpune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the one mauifrog sent me already had some savegame exploits on it. it was easily fixable already. he didnt need it fixed at all. but sent it to me only for testing purposes.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
giantpune said:
the one mauifrog sent me already had some savegame exploits on it. it was easily fixable already. he didnt need it fixed at all. but sent it to me only for testing purposes.

Nice work by the way! Sorry to hear you didn't get any good respond. I would donate you a wii if I hade a NTSC.

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I bet it's fake. I'm sure other people will think it's real though, so if you've got an error 003 bricked wii now might be a good time to offload it via ebay.

Abkarino

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
giantpune said:
too bad nobody sent me their wii for testing. looks like you would have lucked out. maybe if i start charging money for it ill get a better response

[youtube]g8sQzgRhuko[/youtube]

@giantpune: why you didn't fixed this Korean wii you talked about then try to make Error 003 your self.
so if it has already a lot of game exploits installed on it so you can fix it easily, you can fix it, then remove all installed game exploits, then restore original IOS70 or IOS80 and install any other system menu (USA - EUR) to get it bricked and show error 003.
So i think it's so easy now to test your method since you already have a Korean wii console.

giantpune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you bother to look at the video? all IOS are untouched from nintendo. the '!' out to the left side by IOS254 (bootmii) shows that it is fakesigned.

my point was that mauifrog sent me a wii that didnt even need to big fixed. he could already have done it himself. somebody else that didnt have these exploits already installed missed out on getting theirs fixed for free.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
giantpune said:
did you bother to look at the video? all IOS are untouched from nintendo. the '!' out to the left side by IOS254 (bootmii) shows that it is fakesigned.

my point was that mauifrog sent me a wii that didnt even need to big fixed. he could already have done it himself. somebody else that didnt have these exploits already installed missed out on getting theirs fixed for free.

Some people aint just thinking. I have to say really good work! How many hours did you put down on this project, if I may ask?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igvB1yR04A