Gaming Any worth playing 3ds games you suggest?

NicoWilliams

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
ive played
rune factory 4
bravley defualt
mario party island tour
mario kart 7
pokemon y
zedla a link between works
zelda OOT
fire emblem
starfox

Any games i havent played for suggestion?

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Definitely Kid Icarus Uprising, if you think you can handle the controls.
If you enjoyed Rune Factory, you might like Animal Crossing New Leaf.
Fan of 3D Mario games? Super Mario 3D Land is pretty darn fun, albeit a bit short.

Foxchild

Goomba Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Luigi's Mansion is good, Sticker Star is pretty fun - typical paper mario fare, the Layton games are... basically the same as the DS ones if you like that sorta thing...

Reactions: xXdeltaXx

CompassNorth

Denko (´・ω・`)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Etrian Odyssey IV or Untold if you want the best (and underrated) RPGs on the console.
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked if you want a sRPG with turn-based RPG battles.
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers if you want 90's RPG goodness.
Shin Megami Tensei IV...if you want a good-ish RPG.

Reactions: xXdeltaXx

Z0MB1E

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Sorry to hi jack but also anything comes ng out soon that is a must, or games for online content I.e. nonlinear fighting games.

Master X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SMT Devil Survivor Overclocked
Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan
Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl
SMT Soul Hackers
Bit.Trip.Saga

Edit - Forgot a couple

Conception II (When it's released. Will come out on the 15th)
Blazblue Continuum Shift II

RukaRoaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am baffled nobody has mentioned Mario & Luigi Dream Team. Defenitely Dream Team! Shin Megami Tensei IV. And Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. Go ahead and add Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate to the list as well. It isn't out yet, but it will be glorious!

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
+1 for every game mentioned before + Mario and Luigi dream team, Kingdom hearts, mario 3d land, Monster hunter 3 ultimate, Resident evil revelations, Yoshi's new Island, Pokemon X or Y, Cave story 3d, One Piece Unlimited Cruise (only out in Jap and EU)

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Okay, so I'll hop in here and cut the Nintendo franchises train a bit by adding some other content... :P
  • If you like action games/survival horror, I've head many good things about Resident Evil: Revelations - it looks like the best game in the genre available on the platform. I've been meaning to buy it on numerous occasions, but every single time I was met with a rather high price tag for some reason. One of those days, Capcom. One of those days...
  • Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward is a fantastic visual novel. If you're into this sort of thing or if you enjoyed 999 on the DS, this is right up your alley.
  • Shin Megami Tensei: Soul Hackers is a game I giggled excitedly about since it's the very first translation of it. It does look a bit dated and replicates the feel of the Saturn original, but it's still a lot of fun and I can recommend it, especially if you like SMT or dungeon crawlers in general.
  • If by some miraculous coincidence you haven't played the Wii original or you just want to play the game on the go, Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate is worth picking up. The remake doesn't offer a whole lot of new content - there's a couple new monsters and a few new items, but it's still good 'ol MH fun. Some love it, some find it tedious, I personally like it. If you're planning to play this game, grab a Circle Pad Pro - it's much more comfortable with dual analog.
Conception II (When it's released. Will come out on the 15th)
With all due respect, let's withhold recommendations until the game is actually out. :P

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
yes i know it sounds gay and you wouldnt be caught dead playing it but disneys magical world if you like rune factory and animal crossing play this game its really good!

bartimeaus91

Stanza Blot Burls Rocks. Meaningless? Maybe not.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes i know it sounds gay and you wouldnt be caught dead playing it but disneys magical world if you like rune factory and animal crossing play this game its really good!

I presume you're using GW? Does it lag for you?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill