Hacking Any new skins for EZ-IV kernel 1.76?

Earthbound_X

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After my issue with updating to kernel 1.76, I've been wondering if there have been any skins updated for it?

I've looked and Googled, but I can't find a single one.

Not a fan of the Finding Nemo(Such a random thing to have for a GBA flash cart) skin from the official website.

Anyone know of any? I've love to have Clearlooks, but that's still at 1.75. I know there's even some Mother 3 skins, which is why I got the EZ-IV in the first place, but of course those are for super old versions.

Thanks.

Adrian-E-C

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well if I figure it out ( which I am actively trying to do) I will build one for you too. Any requests for themes?

tiduscrying

that butt...
Trophies
Website
tiduscrying.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
There was a post here by a user named Draxoon. He posts a stripped down version of what I believe is the official EZ Flash customize pack. If you find the source for a theme online, you just drop it in the Res/.Shell/ folder and run the bat file. He also attached a patch for fixing the god-awful font that a lot of themes come with! I made a mod of the blue carbon theme in case anyone is interested. There are a few other themes with their source files available on the official EZ Flash forum here.

sp957

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a Clearworks for 1.76? Or maybe a Pokemon Skin for 1.76?

btw, I have 1.72 right now. Do I have to update to the official 1.76 kernal first, then get the 1.76 with the skin I want? Or can I just go ahead and update to the 1.76 with the skin I want?

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Is there a Clearworks for 1.76? Or maybe a Pokemon Skin for 1.76?

btw, I have 1.72 right now. Do I have to update to the official 1.76 kernal first, then get the 1.76 with the skin I want? Or can I just go ahead and update to the 1.76 with the skin I want?

The skin is part of the firmware, flashing a skin also flashes the firmware that skin is packaged with.

SeongGino

The Average One
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone actually have a kit to make EZ4 skins?

Not to brag or anything, but... Here's mine.

The pack really only includes some documentation on what to change and some explanation of stuff. Because of the complete lack of anything on skinning the EZ4 in 2015, it's hard to really find anything for 1.75+.

As a bonus, the pack already includes the assets for Clearlooks v6, so if you want to, you can just stick in a 1.76 update file and boot Skin_it.bat!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @The Real Jdbye @SylverReZ @Xdqwerty @BigOnYa @BakerMan :creep: +3