Hacking Any existing wiiflow forwarder that fixes the 4:3 problem?

muzak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a simple question, I believe, that I just can't seem to find an answer to. The HBC start up in 4:3 perspective and I knows there's at least two solutions: a HBC forwarder and an app in the HBC. Since I am only using HBC to access Wiiflow, which is the only reason I am using HBC, I would like to know if it is possible to have some kind of Wiiflow forwarder that skips the steps of manually going into HBC choosing Wiiflow app - but still manages to fix the 4:3 - 16:9 perspective problem?

Thanks in advance.

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Orchid_Forwarder.png

Attachments

• Orchid-FIX94v14b-forwarder-DWFA.vWii.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 283

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I have a simple question, I believe, that I just can't seem to find an answer to. The HBC start up in 4:3 perspective and I knows there's at least two solutions: a HBC forwarder and an app in the HBC. Since I am only using HBC to access Wiiflow, which is the only reason I am using HBC, I would like to know if it is possible to have some kind of Wiiflow forwarder that skips the steps of manually going into HBC choosing Wiiflow app - but still manages to fix the 4:3 - 16:9 perspective problem?

Thanks in advance.
The official one works I'm pretty sure. That's the one I'm using anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid...