Not open for further replies.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dammit, I hate it when you're right!

Might still happen.

We got E-shop now, when those were first dumped, the same was said for that. Gateway won't add sig check patch, because it will make their card useless and yet we have support for them now.

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the reply! I'lll be updating now, wish I could find e-shop titles though google isn't my friend I can never find them :(, Imagine If theres another release tomorrow omega 2.2 haha

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a list of the ones that have been dumped?

Too many to list but at the moment there are about 20 3DSWare titles/updates to games going around to access.

I really hope someone is reading this and dumps Mario & Donkey Kong:- Minis on the Move, it is a 3DSWare E-shop title just has not popped up yet which I find hard to believe I would of thought that would be one of the first E-Shop titles to dump in my mind :)

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply! I'lll be updating now, wish I could find e-shop titles though google isn't my friend I can never find them :(, Imagine If theres another release tomorrow omega 2.2 haha

That would be amazing if the were that quick to add the 6.3 support that were included to the 2.2 update

Ok I going to stay on the firmware I have now so if/when gw3ds does get a 7.x support I can use my card

Fábio Silva

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Well, you don't have too much to look for. There's only 2 eshop games dumped so far. Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Dual Destinies and Harmoknight. You should try these 2, though :P
I guess that now that Gateway supports eshop games... we'll be seeing more and more dumps of this games! :)

Also, put this in your google search "3ds.essh". It'll show you what have been dumped so far :)

Reactions: cearp

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Preview.jpg

To bad im on the latest software update.

dagro

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, you don't have too much to look for. There's only 2 eshop games dumped so far. Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Dual Destinies and Harmoknight. You should try these 2, though :P
I guess that now that Gateway supports eshop games... we'll be seeing more and more dumps of this games! :)
even more since the scene groups don't have to dump 3ds roms as gateway supports that so just eshop roms and only bigbluebox is doing that so we need them to have enough money to buy more eshop games

dagro

Trophies
XP
Country
to the people trying eshop games where are the saves located inside the rom or .sav

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    and C++
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @sombrerosonic, "Unity to die. Coding is a fuck."
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    Rez how else am I suppose to make my horny AI who wants people to love it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Real women are better, AI isn't worth the trouble.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Mine would be easy. All it has to do is bob it's head :D:evil::blush:
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Psi can make an AI babe lol.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I knew I should've bought the 50ft ethernet cord over the 25 lesson learned size matters
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    vffvb gferwbgereg
    :O [☎️ Bunjolio's mother that he's swearing]
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    she*
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fuck
    +1
  • J @ Just_Ragnar:
    What are mlc.bin files and are they important or can i delete them off my wii u sd card
    My apologies there little Miss @Bunjolio :mellow::blush::)
    Butt I'm still telling her :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Never gonna give you upNever gonna let you downNever gonna run around and desert youNever gonna make you cryNever gonna say goodbyeNever gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    I don't recognise the song. Which one is it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sigma
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Sometimes people make mistakes, if you correct them then they'll remember.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Try not to easily get offended if somebody calls you by different pronouns by mistake.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What I can't just call someone a dick or a vagina
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O