Homebrew Anime is so powerful it can hack Wii U's.

epicmartin7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

epicmartin7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, here's a little... I guess... semi-preview of the exploit. Doesn't show it in action, but its just showing the potential to achieve it.

https://twitter.com/quarktheawesome/status/888702561338834945

TIL, you can intercept the ads for your own video feed. So you could just send an exploitable mp4 file.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are all the Nintendo hackers fucking weebs

Why are so many people silly enough to update to 5.5.2 and still hope they can hack their console to install /CBHC without so much as reading the warnings? :unsure: Does it make any difference on how this is done, as long as it's done? Who cares if they are into anime? :rolleyes:

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are so many people silly enough to update to 5.5.2 and still hope they can hack their console to install /CBHC without so much as reading the warnings? :unsure: Does it make any difference on how this is done, as long as it's done?
Some people don't know until is too late. Not everyone visit the internet for hacks.

Kleyon

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Why are all the Nintendo hackers fucking weebs

What the problem about that ?! I was born on 1981 and I am from this generation who discovered japan anime in the 1990s on my country. You can easily calculate how old I am and I still enjoy anime... Many Japanese are enjoying anime no matter how old they are.

Edit : I'll add Nintendo hackers are the most reactive ones, and creating persistent hacks that doesn't exist on all platform... So I'm not a big Nintendo fan, bug hack scene made me like this ^^

Last edited by Kleyon,

atomsk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Wouldn't call the app powerful. More like flawed if hackers can find a vulnerability in a video app. Their user database (Crunchyroll/Funimation) has been breached before so this doesn't surprise me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over